Xbox ultimate? Is this a good deal and legit?

Libbyswin

It seems to be legit. I know for sure the paypal link is legit because it did not ask for my password on my personal computer and populated with my correct card information. I bought 4 so I feel comfortable with what I read about them. 7% of people rate their experience as bad, though. Pay with a credit card (not a debit care) and try to use the codes right away would be my advice... if they don't work file a charge back with your credit card company or paypal. Good luck!

It seems to be legit. I know for sure the paypal link is legit because it did not ask for my password on my personal computer and populated with my correct card information. I bought 4 so I feel comfortable with what I read about them. 7% of people rate their experience as bad, though. Pay with a credit card (not a debit care) and try to use the codes right away would be my advice... if they don't work file a charge back with your credit card company or paypal. Good luck!

Ty. I don’t want to use until Jan 1. Maybe I should wait? I’m a nurse so our Xmas jn Jan 1. Let me know if you have issues. Thanks for being the Guinea pig! [emoji16]