What town will you be in for Black Friday?

Jeanne515

I will be in Chattanooga TN this year.  My dad wants to see the Rock City Garden of Lights and my mom doesn't want to cook this year.  So road trip it is!!!  Driving up Thanksgiving morning and will be there for Black Friday morning.  I shopped there 5 years ago too and Hamilton Place mall was wayyyyyyyyy to crowded for me to ever do that again.  I may hit some smaller stores but I am avoiding the mall this year.  I will do most of my shopping online of course but just love the fun of actually being in a store on Black Friday.  Oh the memories of years gone by.

Tulsa, Oklahoma.  I live about an hour away but always shop in Tulsa for the choices. I’m sure I’ll do some of my shopping online too, since the sale days are kinda split all over the place for some of the items I want and I don’t want to drive back and forth several days, but Tulsa for actual Black Friday.

Disney World! Only the 2nd time I won't be BF shopping in store, in the million years I have been doing this. Maybe I can convince DH to duck into Target on our way home. I am going to have to do it all online. Hate it.

I would definitely give up instore shopping to be at Disneyworld!!