Walmart Black Friday Event #2 (11/14 to 11/20)

Brad

Not sure if it was a Black Friday deal but i was about to get onn. 11.6" Tablet Pro w/ Keyboard, 64GB (2021 Model) for $169.99

Just off the wall, I remember going to Walmart several several years ago near Christmas time and they would have a line of boxes in the middle of the aisle, that had all in one computers (tower,monitor mouse and keyboard) for like $399. My son loved seeing all though computers.

I've gone back and forth with myself over the record player. I have a stack of old records, but would I really listen to them other than maybe once for old time's sake? Probably not. I like the convenience of just telling the room to play what I want to hear and it magically happens. LOL.

what about when your internet is out

I've gone back and forth with myself over the record player. I have a stack of old records, but would I really listen to them other than maybe once for old time's sake? Probably not. I like the convenience of just telling the room to play what I want to hear and it magically happens. LOL.

what about when your internet is out

My items from Events 1 and 2:

Star Wars Galatic Snackin' Grogu toy

Hoover vacuum

23 piece kitchen set (measuring spoons, mixing bowls, etc)

Boys underwear

Gourmia air fryer/toaster oven

Cuddl Duds plush throw

Better Homes and Gardens faux leather pillow chair (not part of BF, but got a great deal on it for only $30 down from $150)

Still have to get the Samsung ear buds if they are still available tonight.

That Galactic Snackin’ Grogu is adorable! :)

• Like 1

I got the 40 inch tv for $98 (hopefully it doesn't get cancelled since it's for local pickup for tomorrow). I also got the Pioneer Woman pot and pan set for my mama. It's another item thats for pickup tomorrow so fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled either. Also a Rapunzel doll set, Galactic Snackin Grogu toy, and Mickey Mouse blind bag. Hoping they go ahead and show us the sale items for Monday.

Went into our local walmart last night and picked up some DVDs that were on sale. I was disappointed with the limited selection of DVDs on sale.  Through out the store they had so much stuff left from this 2nd sale and some stuff left over from the 1st sale. 

Sooo I purchased the Pioneer Woman bake set for $20... it was delivered yesterday and before I even opened it I could tell something was broken... sure enough, the baking dish was broke in several places on one end, but the candle I also bought was intact (it had a fragile sticker on it)... I immediately started a return online for a replacement, selected to drop off the package at USPS/Fed Ex... went to the next page and it said no need to return it. Your new item is on its way. You can keep, donate or discard the original item 

• Like 1

Sooo I purchased the Pioneer Woman bake set for $20... it was delivered yesterday and before I even opened it I could tell something was broken... sure enough, the baking dish was broke in several places on one end, but the candle I also bought was intact (it had a fragile sticker on it)... I immediately started a return online for a replacement, selected to drop off the package at USPS/Fed Ex... went to the next page and it said no need to return it. Your new item is on its way. You can keep, donate or discard the original item 

They are taking the Amazon way of doing it with some things. I'm sure the two way shipping eats into their profits more than just calling items a write off does.

• Like 1

My 40 inch tv I ordered yesterday for pickup cancelled. I figured it would so no big deal. According to what Walmart's Facebook is saying they will be releasing details of the 3rd sale soon. I thought the sale in store would be on the 23rd but they said in store it would start on 11/25.

They are taking the Amazon way of doing it with some things. I'm sure the two way shipping eats into their profits more than just calling items a write off does.

I'm sure... it was $20 so yeah it would probably cost more to send me a new one and send me a shipping label to send the damaged one back...

Oh no! Hope the replacement arrives intact!!!

got that for a few movies i was going to return today

I had that happen to me - not broken item, but just ordered something and then realized I should have bought it and they are going to refund the money and then i still get to keep the product.  I'm at a loss at what to do with the item now!  lol  I also wonder how many people abuse this, you know like order a bunch of smaller items that are under a price range and then return and get refunded the money but then get to keep the item and resell to make profit??!!

Looks like they are still available. :) My husband loves these. He has 2 sets already, so I can't really justify another set, although that price is amazing and I'm really tempted!

So, yeah, just bought these. It was too good to pass up. And for now there doesn't seem to be anything planned to replace this style.

That makes 6 orders for me on these last 2 sales, plus 2 on the pre-sale they had a few weeks back. That's the most I've shopped anywhere yet, which is especially impressive considering I don't usually shop at walmart. Guess I can't say that anymore!