Walmart Black Friday Event #2 (11/14 to 11/20)

Brad

I am just not a fan of this style of ‘ad’, I guess i just like the ones that look like paper.  And I wish it would just say which things are going to be in-store and which are going to be online only in big bold letters. I’m sure hoping the actual Black Friday ad will be more interesting to me.  I’m sure it is just me, but I’m not finding a whole lot in their early ads, meaning I haven’t bought anything yet!!  LOL!!  

• Like 3

I might grab another copy of Moana as much as the kids watch it but otherwise sitting it out. I need men's work socks and new pillows! Tires would have been good but my husband won't buy Goodyear and the other brand the size we need isn't included ☹️

I was in Walmart this afternoon and they were in the process of putting the shrink wrapped pallets out on the floor.  Even with all the signs stating it wouldn’t be for sale until Wednesday in the store, people were pulling things out and putting them in their carts.  I guess they didn’t get that they won’t ring up the cheaper price yet.  Walmart was really busy today, but we were getting snow this evening so most people were in the grocery area.  

Edited by marathonshopper

I got the 40" tv for my son for $100. I'm sure it isn't a stellar tv, but it fits the bill. Plus 2 candles and Connect Four. Whittling down Christmas lists as we go.

It’s actually not a horrible TV. We got two last year one for our guest room, one for the office. We just picked up one on todays sale also for the basement.

Now not a top of the line tv by any stretch but definitely not bad.

• Like 1

both my orders were delivered this morning, man I am really loving this Walmart+ its paying off

scored

Spider-Man No Way Home 4k

Jurassic World Dominion 4k

The Batman 4k

Ambulance Blu-Ray combo

Uncharted Blu-Ray combo, will return this if i can find it in 4k

DC League of Super Pets Blu-Ray combo

Elvis Blu-Ray combo

Minions Rise of Gru Blu-Ray combo

best part i didnt even have to go into the store and fight the crowd my store always has over the movies

I was in Walmart this afternoon and they were in the process of putting the shrink wrapped pallets out on the floor.  Even with all the signs stating it wouldn’t be for sale until Wednesday in the store, people were pulling things out and putting them in their carts.  I guess they didn’t get that they won’t ring up the cheaper price yet.  Walmart was really busy today, but we were getting snow this evening so most people were in the grocery area.  

I was at Walmart last night, and they had pallets of merchandise in shrink wrap in the garden area.  I saw someone take out a doll (I think it was Baby Alive) and stash it behind all the charcoal.  

• Like 2

both my orders were delivered this morning, man I am really loving this Walmart+ its paying off

scored

Spider-Man No Way Home 4k

Jurassic World Dominion 4k

The Batman 4k

Ambulance Blu-Ray combo

Uncharted Blu-Ray combo, will return this if i can find it in 4k

DC League of Super Pets Blu-Ray combo

Elvis Blu-Ray combo

Minions Rise of Gru Blu-Ray combo

best part i didnt even have to go into the store and fight the crowd my store always has over the movies

I was wondering if it would be worth paying for the plus. I don’t shop there much. Wish it was included with the Sam’s premium. I already pay for that.

My items from Events 1 and 2:

Star Wars Galatic Snackin' Grogu toy

Hoover vacuum

23 piece kitchen set (measuring spoons, mixing bowls, etc)

Boys underwear

Gourmia air fryer/toaster oven

Cuddl Duds plush throw

Pioneer Woman 4 qt aluminum pan

Farberware 11 piece cookware set

Mainstays food storage container set

Better Homes and Gardens faux leather pillow chair (not part of BF, but got a great deal on it for only $30 down from $150)

Still have to get the Samsung ear buds if they are still available tonight.

Edited by Giraffe34
  • Like 1

I've gone back and forth with myself over the record player. I have a stack of old records, but would I really listen to them other than maybe once for old time's sake? Probably not. I like the convenience of just telling the room to play what I want to hear and it magically happens. LOL.