GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Happy New Year! Luge is in season, and my daughter heads up to Lake Placid for two weeks starting on Sunday, for her first training camp of the season. She will be back again at the end of January for two weeks, to compete in the Empire State Winter Games, and then for one final week of the season, at the end of February, to compete in Youth Nationals. You can follow her adventures on Facebook, @ Kendall Achen, USA Luge Jr. National Development Team! post-90721-1672708286068_thumb.jpg
  • Like 7

Happy New Year all

Happy New Year! Luge is in season, and my daughter heads up to Lake Placid for two weeks starting on Sunday, for her first training camp of the season. She will be back again at the end of January for two weeks, to compete in the Empire State Winter Games, and then for one final week of the season, at the end of February, to compete in Youth Nationals. You can follow her adventures on Facebook, @ Kendall Achen, USA Luge Jr. National Development Team! attachicon.gifIMG_20221225_084250827_BURST000_COVER_COMP.jpg

Congratulations Good luck and fast speeds
  • Like 1

Happy New Year, GD fam!

Tonight has been sobering. First the news about the Bills player that collapsed on the field, then followed by the news of motorsports legend Ken Block having lost his life in a snowmobile accident earlier today. A potent reminder that life is so very precious…

Stay safe, friends. [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]

• Like 5

Happy New Year! Luge is in season, and my daughter heads up to Lake Placid for two weeks starting on Sunday, for her first training camp of the season. She will be back again at the end of January for two weeks, to compete in the Empire State Winter Games, and then for one final week of the season, at the end of February, to compete in Youth Nationals. You can follow her adventures on Facebook, @ Kendall Achen, USA Luge Jr. National Development Team! attachicon.gifIMG_20221225_084250827_BURST000_COVER_COMP.jpg

Did you have that picture custom made for her? (Looks like it). How cool. And good luck, stay warm, stay safe, and go go go!

• Like 1

Had a late Christmas gift, got a couple gift cards.  Does anyone else think of stuff they want then as soon as they get a gift card start second guessing what they want?  I have a wish list and suddenly I wonder if I really need the stuff on the list.  Seems kinda funny to me.  Oh well, I guess I have time to decide on something.

• Like 3

Did you have that picture custom made for her? (Looks like it). How cool. And good luck, stay warm, stay safe, and go go go!

Yes, I ordered it from someone on Etsy!

And thank you!
  • Like 1

That is so cool!  Being a southerner I had no idea the Luge existed outside of the Winter Olympics! Lol!  Good luck to your daughter!!!

• Like 1

Checking in for January. Watching the last Packer game for the regular season. If we win this we will get a chance for the wild card for the playoffs. Go Pack Go!

Was a good game. I’m a Lions fan for life so a little better for us even though Seattle ended our playoff hopes just before our game started.