Walmart Black Friday Event #1 (11/7 to 11/13)

Brad

Did it do free pickup under $35 for anyone else who's NOT a Walmart+ member? Messed with me because I'm half afraid they'll add a pickup fee on Wednesday but it wouldn't let me choose shipping for any of the kids clothes I was ordering, even though it said they were available for shipping. I wasn't wanting to do pickup but I had to go to town Wednesday anyway so it works.

$22 for kid socks, underwear, and a new Connect 4 game.

Edited by MariahA

I was just at a Walmart to pick up the 55 inch TCL, and they were getting down pallets of stuff for the instore sale tomorrow and the manager helping said there will be a 80 inch tv for under 500 in the 3rd sale.

I am wondering when we can expect details on the next 2 sessions! 

• Like 1

I chatted with Walmart to find out if they plan on releasing the details of the sale for 11/14 before that date. I told them that I didn't want to sign up for Walmart Plus until I knew for sure that they were going to have items that I wanted. They said that they weren't giving out any details (I figured as much) but it could show the morning of 11/14. It's so frustrating that they are waiting for the last minute on these sales. With the economy the way it is right now people are having to plan and budget. I figured Walmart would be on top of that this year. 

• Like 1

I chatted with Walmart to find out if they plan on releasing the details of the sale for 11/14 before that date. I told them that I didn't want to sign up for Walmart Plus until I knew for sure that they were going to have items that I wanted. They said that they weren't giving out any details (I figured as much) but it could show the morning of 11/14. It's so frustrating that they are waiting for the last minute on these sales. With the economy the way it is right now people are having to plan and budget. I figured Walmart would be on top of that this year.

So wait they aren't planning to show anything for sale 2 until the morning of...what is that craziness?? [emoji47]

So wait they aren't planning to show anything for sale 2 until the morning of...what is that craziness?? [emoji47]

They won’t get any of my business this season if that is going to be the case. I work in healthcare so it’s. It like I can be on my phone browsing for what is on sale and  shopping while in the middle of the lab working with biohazards.  I find it all quite frustrating and perplexing really. 

Edited by HanShotFirst
  • Like 3

I was on Walmart's Facebook page and someone had asked about the 2nd event. They wanted to know how to find out what deals would be available on the 14th. Walmart replied and said to check the night before after 7 p.m. If that is accurate then they will release the details of what's in the ad on Sunday after 7 p.m. Don't know how true it is but it came from Walmart's Facebook page.

This nonsense has to be affecting their sales, right?  

Historically, Black Friday was the day that started stores making most of their money for the year (thus putting them in the black). I think Walmart is telling us they make so much money all year long, they no longer need Black Friday to help their bottom line.

• Like 5

This nonsense has to be affecting their sales, right?  

Historically, Black Friday was the day that started stores making most of their money for the year (thus putting them in the black). I think Walmart is telling us they make so much money all year long, they no longer need Black Friday to help their bottom line.

Yes, Walmart no longer needs sales really. They make money from all the other companies they own and all the people that come in to shop normally.  Then with Walmart plus they get money from the monthly fee.

Edited by gatorburg