Walmart Black Friday Event #1 (11/7 to 11/13)

Brad

Shop: https://www.walmart.com/shop/deals/black-friday

Make sense of this page however you want. This appears to be all we're getting as far as an "ad". Some items are available now, some are from 3rd party sellers which won't be in stores, some show the lower sale price that will be available next week.

Whether this is all that will be on sale is anyone's guess.

Good job, Walmart lol

• Like 1

This is horrible.  I hope they do have an actual flyer/ad for in-store shopping.  I did join plus membership so I can hopefully snag the TCL 55 inch TV for 188.00.  As luck would have it, our living room TV just messed up.  There is a line running all the way down and all the way across (almost in the middle).  The bottom half of the TV is distorted.  It was working fine when I left to take my daughter to work and when I came home it looked like that.  Not sure what happened but thankful that it happened when TVs are on sale..lol.  So, we will be without a TV in the living room until at least Monday (probably longer if I can't pick up in store).

• Like 2

I'm so confused. :( There's no reason to make things this hard. They did the same thing a few weeks with whatever sale that was.

Last night I happened to come across something that said it would be $xx.xx on Nov 7, and had the block above it saying Black Friday Deal. So I guess that's how those are identified. But there's no way to sort by those?

And I have no idea how I found the thing I did, or how to find it again. Luckily I added it to my list to find Monday. And hopefully the fact it says Out of Stock is just because it isn't ready, although I'm sure it didn't say that last night.

I actually may sign up for Walmart+ though with the reduced cost. I don't shop Walmart much for groceries, but there is one thing that is almost never in stock online that would be nice to be delivered.

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

This is horrible.  I hope they do have an actual flyer/ad for in-store shopping.  I did join plus membership so I can hopefully snag the TCL 55 inch TV for 188.00.  As luck would have it, our living room TV just messed up.  There is a line running all the way down and all the way across (almost in the middle).  The bottom half of the TV is distorted.  It was working fine when I left to take my daughter to work and when I came home it looked like that.  Not sure what happened but thankful that it happened when TVs are on sale..lol.  So, we will be without a TV in the living room until at least Monday (probably longer if I can't pick up in store).

target has a 58 inch tv for 199...it was an early bf but some stores still have them

• Like 1

I don't think it's bad.  Good deal on the chromebook; I homeschool so we always need chromebooks.  The JBL speaker is something my son wants, and I want another Dyson to keep upstairs so, not bad.  

I'd look at that JBL Flip again....it's the Flip 4, two generations old.  I'm frankly quite surprised WM has enough stock of the Flip 4 to include it in a BF advert...the Flip 5, what replaced it, was released in Aug. 2019, so that Flip 4 WM is boosting is OLD.  Heck, the Flip 5 can be had for $69 at Amazon, and worth the extra $10 over this old one. 

I am HATING the no ad thing. I was checking tonight for kids underwear and it's going to be $5.50 on Monday apparently if anyone else needs it. I randomly found a toy listing page but didn't realize it was the clothes sale too! This is seriously getting annoying.
  • Like 3

Yes it’s straight up garbage to me. They will lose our business because of it this year.

My kid actually needs new underwear ( another gripe, it wouldn't let me add the underwear for full price because it's going to be a sale item, even though it's the regular kids underwear they have year round) so I'll be shopping at least this round. Not planning to the other weeks at this point, I'll pay a little extra for pillows and Rubbermaid containers to not have to waste time trying to figure out when it's on sale.

• Like 1

I am HATING the no ad thing. I was checking tonight for kids underwear and it's going to be $5.50 on Monday apparently if anyone else needs it. I randomly found a toy listing page but didn't realize it was the clothes sale too! This is seriously getting annoying.

How did you find the info of the underwear  sale. I haven't been finding anything for upcoming sales.

• Like 1

How did you find the info of the underwear sale. I haven't been finding anything for upcoming sales.

I was looking for kid underwear because kid had a growth spurt and stumbled on it. I searched "boys underwear" and a bunch of the $9.96-$10.96 sets, especially character sets had a green "$5.50 on Nov. 7th" under the regular price. I searched that "ad" listing and it wouldn't come up with any of the same sets but searching the regular site showed it. It's ridiculously overcomplicated this year.

• Like 2

Did they drop their 2nd event "ad" yet? I'm wanting to get my 12 year old a new tv and they usually have that one good deal for a 40 inch for under $150. I don't see it for the first event but then again the website is a mess to find the deals for the first event. 

Did they drop their 2nd event "ad" yet? I'm wanting to get my 12 year old a new tv and they usually have that one good deal for a 40 inch for under $150. I don't see it for the first event but then again the website is a mess to find the deals for the first event.

I think we will see event 2 stuff announced on Tuesday, maybe Wednesday.
  • Like 1