Kohl's Black Friday Preview Sale (11/4 to 11/10)

Brad

Shop: https://www.kohls.com

Press release: https://investors.kohls.com/news-releases/news-details/2022/Kohls-Debuts-a-November-Full-of-Savings-Bringing-Customers-Tons-of-Deals-and-Only-at-Kohls-Value-Offerings-That-Make-Shopping-Kohls-the-Easy-Choice/default.aspx

--

BLACK FRIDAY EARLY ACCESS: Seven Days of Early Deals Beginning Friday, Nov. 4

For those looking to get a jump start on their holiday shopping, Kohl’s is kicking off November with a bigger Black Friday Early Access sale than ever before - featuring seven full days of deals on hundreds of top products.

And, Kohl’s is giving customers even more ways to save during Black Friday Early Access with:

One Day Only $15 Kohl's Cash earn for every $50 spent⁺ on Friday, Nov. 4
    Extra 15% off purchases*in store and online from Friday, Nov. 4 - Thursday, Nov. 10
    $10 Kohl's Cash earn for every $50 spent⁺ from Saturday, Nov. 5 -Thursday, Nov. 10

• Like 1

Also a reminder that if you have a phone (Android usually) that can spoof your GPS location (Google can help), you can set it to a Kohl's store and get free shipping on any order. Just verified it was still working a few minutes ago. I keep an old Android phone just for that purpose lol.

So far here is what I've bought:
For my friends two youngest daughters (4 and 7):  I got them each a Stitch throw.  I got one of them a dress (I bought the other one a dress a few weeks ago)
I got my husband two pair of Sonoma jeans

I got three throw blankets (one for me, one for my husband, and one for my daughter).  It is becoming a tradition to buy all of us one for Christmas.
And I got myself a pair of fleece pants

I normally buy sweaters for my daughter from Kohls, but she just hasn't really liked any of their sweaters this year.  

I earned 30.00 in Kohls cash as well.

Edited by starbeck96

I'm not quite in the mood to shop much yet. Most years kohl's gets multiple orders from me: sheets, blankets, towels, clothes...

There was a pair of boots I really wanted though, so I made myself look more to make that order worth while.

I got my husband and 2 boys some t-shirts, so that was productive.

But then I got myself boots, tennis shoes, leggings, and 2 shirts.

• Like 1