Target Weekly Sale Ad (10/30 to 11/5)

Brad

Oh yes, the Tupperware! I am very tempted by that. I still have old orange and avocado green bowls that I use regularly. This color is much prettier!

There are several things from this ad that I want... Tupperware!!!! The distinct style was hard to miss and the colors are beautiful... I also saw several toys and art supplies for my g'son...

• Like 2

There are several things from this ad that I want... Tupperware!!!! The distinct style was hard to miss and the colors are beautiful... I also saw several toys and art supplies for my g'son...

I wish I had somewhere to put that Tupperware stuff! I sure would get it if I did. 

I am debating the Tupperware too. A friend who used to sell it said to go with Lock & Lock instead ‍♀

I like Lock & Lock too but there’s just something about Tupperware.  Maybe for me it’s nostalgia since  my grandmother had every piece known to man.   :)

Edited by HanShotFirst
  • Like 3

I love the target ad!!  TUPPERWARE!!  OMG!  I collect tupperware from antique store and everywhere.  I have some of the orange, green, yellow, brown and some of the new vintage colors that are pastel.  I love this entire set.  The other month, I bought a set of the bowls with the starburst pattern lid and it was 70 bucks for the bowl set not to mention at Target they have the bowls plus other stuff for less than what I paid.  i want this in every color!!

• Like 2

I love the target ad!!  TUPPERWARE!!  OMG!  I collect tupperware from antique store and everywhere.  I have some of the orange, green, yellow, brown and some of the new vintage colors that are pastel.  I love this entire set.  The other month, I bought a set of the bowls with the starburst pattern lid and it was 70 bucks for the bowl set not to mention at Target they have the bowls plus other stuff for less than what I paid.  i want this in every color!!

The ones I remember most from my grandmother’s house are the perfectly round bowls with the starburst lids.  All of hers were filled with different Christmas cookies, Chex mix or fudge.  If I could just by those separately I sure would.  

• Like 1

Another Tupperware user (still) mostly canisters for oatmeal that I can also take camping (Green, orange and yellow :) )and a closetfull of the tumblers. Even bought extras off eBay a while back. Even more than the (unbreakable) Tupperware, we use tons of Ball jars. Buy the storage caps and freeze stuff. I love vintage kitchen stuff. Was recently at the Corning glass museum and they had a very nice display about Corelle dishes. And Pyrex and.....
  • Like 1