iPhone - better buying now or waiting for deals?

starbeck96

We are considering updating our iphones.  We have the SE (2nd edition) and use Total Wireless (which was recently bought out by Verizon).  

With Verizon I can get our daughter the 13 max pro for 9.99 per month, the pro for 5.00 per month, and the mini for free.  I can also get 200.00 Verizon gift card per line for switching over.

I just don't know if I will get a better deal.  My total would be around 185.00/month which is about 100.00 more than we are paying now.

Would you wait or go ahead and jump on it.  The pro max would be a Christmas gift for our daughter and I will ask if we can wait until mid-late December to activate (I definitely want it under the tree).  If not, then I would have to pay Total Wireless for two months and the Verizon bill.

Recently online they offered a rebate for bringing your own phone over. I think we got $350 for adding a line with a phone we had.

The problem is that I believe our phones are being faded out by the end of next year anyway.  So, we will have to upgrade anyway.  We were also hoping to get better phones.  But, I think we have decided to wait.  We just don't want to add an extra expense right now with how shaky our economy is.

• Like 1