Amazon Prime Early Access Sale (10/11 to 10/12)

Brad

If the Amazon TV is truly 80% off I will be picking up 2 of them. Need a TV for the basement and could use a nicer one in my office.

I suspect it will be a lightning deal, and there will only be 2 available. 

I tried to get the 50" Hisense deal and within seconds it was sold out. I seriously doubt that was all actually people OR they had like 3 of them at the price.

To be honest I hate dealing with any sale on Amazon it's almost impossible to wade through all the stuff they have and I'm just not that patient.

• Like 2

Is anyone else overwhelmed by everything on sale on Amazon....yet underwhelmed with the deals?

Yes. This. 

I was trying to find socks and underwear for the boys because, well, they're 11 and 12 and these things are just a consumable for us at this point.  I HATE the filtering options on any lightning type deals, so I just end up searching for the exact thing I want, and then there are a ton of "best seller deals" that clutter up the screen.  I ended up buying 2 packs of socks and 1 pack of underwear, and I'm not convinced I saved anything even though they were all listed as early Prime deals. 

I should just go back to bed. LOL

• Like 2

Finding random things is hard. But I do like how they have sales in categories, like Fisher Price toys. :)

I got my 1yo grandson pretty much done today, yay!

Besides that, I've just been checking things in my list to see if the price is lower. A few things were, so that was nice. My daughter's birthday is this month and the bakers rack she told me about this weekend is on sale.

• Like 2