What would YOU like for Christmas this year?

kimpooh19

I am not one to buy for myself often, but BF is usually when I do.  Sometimes I will wrap it, put under tree, and put my husband's or kids name on it..lol.

Sometimes, my husband and I don't buy each other anything for Christmas, or if we do, it is just something small.  It really just depends.

But, this year there are a few things I'm wanting.  I might get one thing off my list, but I know I won't get them all..lol

Bread machine
food processor

vacuum sealer

New laptop (for homeschooling, nothing fancy)
New printer (for homeschooling)

I'm sure there will be more when the ads come out, but these are the things I've been wanting/needing for a while.

• Like 4

This year I want some expensive stuff.

I want an 80"+ OLED TV for the livingroom

Parts to build my new computer.

TV will depend on what deals we find on BF. Computers parts I'm giving a list to my wife and daughter. Some they will buy, some I will buy (probably make it from them anyway).

• Like 1

Lego sets. I got a couple for my birthday last month, but there are still a few I'd like. (And a place to put them)

Lego also has some wooden shelves and drawers.

Hello Kitty Pyrex. No I haven't opened the ones from last year. But that's not relevant because this year they have purple ones, and a Christmas design with candy canes!

Rocks. I like the "mining bags" of dirt. My favorite place also sells home decor things and such.

Jewelry set. There's a site I like that sells jewelry made with wood and/ or stone. (Walnut, marble, etc)

• Like 4

[quote name="starbeck96" post="1524544" timestamp="1664989992"

But, this year there are a few things I'm wanting.  I might get one thing off my list, but I know I won't get them all..lol

Bread machine

food processor

vacuum sealer

New laptop (for homeschooling, nothing fancy)

New printer (for homeschooling)

I'm sure there will be more when the ads come out, but these are the things I've been wanting/needing for a while.

BREAD MACHINE . You will love it! I bought one in the 90s at my very first Black Friday. I wore it out. Truely. I find almost new ones at Goodwill for replacements. Have not bought a loaf of bread in many years.

The secret is bread kits,

I have some (old sherbet) plastic containers (gladware will do) and when I measure out for a loaf of bread, I measure out three or four loaves at the same time. All the dry ingredients. Put the cover on and put them aside. when it’s time to make bread, you add your water, honey, yeast and it’s real easy. No measuring every time. I put labels on the top too if I make an all white loaf or a whole wheat loaf, .whatever’s in the container.

Hope you get your bread machine :)

• Like 6

Lego sets. I got a couple for my birthday last month, but there are still a few I'd like. (And a place to put them)

Lego also has some wooden shelves and drawers.

Hello Kitty Pyrex. No I haven't opened the ones from last year. But that's not relevant because this year they have purple ones, and a Christmas design with candy canes!

Rocks. I like the "mining bags" of dirt. My favorite place also sells home decor things and such.

Jewelry set. There's a site I like that sells jewelry made with wood and/ or stone. (Walnut, marble, etc)

I just love all of the pop culture Pyrex they are putting out now!!! So I’ve resisted all but one Grogu and some Valentine’s Day bowls but I could easily have them all! :)

• Like 2

You are stronger than I am! I have the sets of 2 of the star wars series, and the hello kitty from last year. And the star wars gingerbread I had to have. I have more pyrex than we ever use. But it's nice to have, and I love it.

It is nice for Christmas cookies and homemade candy too.

I just love all of the pop culture Pyrex they are putting out now!!! So I’ve resisted all but one Grogu and some Valentine’s Day bowls but I could easily have them all! :)

• Like 2

You are stronger than I am! I have the sets of 2 of the star wars series, and the hello kitty from last year. And the star wars gingerbread I had to have. I have more pyrex than we ever use. But it's nice to have, and I love it.

It is nice for Christmas cookies and homemade candy too.

I really wanted the Star Wars gingerbread ones since I have a Christmas Chewbacca platter from Hallmark! 

• Like 2

BREAD MACHINE . You will love it! I bought one in the 90s at my very first Black Friday. I wore it out. Truely. I find almost new ones at Goodwill for replacements. Have not bought a loaf of bread in many years.

The secret is bread kits,

I have some (old sherbet) plastic containers (gladware will do) and when I measure out for a loaf of bread, I measure out three or four loaves at the same time. All the dry ingredients. Put the cover on and put them aside. when it’s time to make bread, you add your water, honey, yeast and it’s real easy. No measuring every time. I put labels on the top too if I make an all white loaf or a whole wheat loaf, .whatever’s in the container.

Hope you get your bread machine :)

Thank you for the tip.  :)  I can make bread without a machine, I've made it completely by hand and using my kitchenaid mixer, but I don't make much during the summer because it just heats up the house so much.  A bread machine would be especially helpful during the summer.  

• Like 1

I've debated a bread machine for a while now so that might be on my list this year.

Our current TV stand is in good shape so I can't justify getting rid of it for a new one, but I'd really like one with the electric fireplace in it.

Oh, and I almost forgot...a new iPad since my old one is just about on its last breath.

Edited by ilikefree
  • Like 1

I’m really wanting an iPad this year for my crafting needs. But I’m actually really wanting 23 and me or the ancestry dna kits. I’m really intrigued about finding out where I’m from and any potential relatives I don’t know about
  • Like 1