Deals For Proactiv?

I don't know if they ever have any deals. I have been using that stuff for a long time and every now and then they will have times where you get a free moisturizer with your purchase, but I don't know of anything right now. Proactiv is pricey, but it works well and it lasts quite a while.

I don't know if they ever have any deals. I have been using that stuff for a long time and every now and then they will have times where you get a free moisturizer with your purchase, but I don't know of anything right now. Proactiv is pricey, but it works well and it lasts quite a while.

I have been wondering, is it just for acne or does it improve overall skin tone? My skin is red, been for the last year, not sure if something is irrating it or ? but been looking for something to soothe it....

I have been wondering, is it just for acne or does it improve overall skin tone? My skin is red, been for the last year, not sure if something is irrating it or ? but been looking for something to soothe it....

I've started using Philosophy Make up optional kit. It's cleared up my irritated skin and soothed the redness quite a bit.

Go to your freecycle and ask for it. I just wanted to try it so post that if anyone had ProActiv that I would love to have it. I got 3 responses and 3 FULL sets. One was brand new sealed. Worth a shot.

That is amazing that you got it.

As far as helping with redness, it does help but if you are really red (rosacea) it might not clear that up. It had really helped with acne and some minor scars I had. I even use the tinted moisturiser now instead of foundation. I have also been hearing a lot about bare escentials. I don't know if they have skin care, but I know they have make up and the makeup is supposed to be very good for your skin. It's a little pricey too, so I haven't tried it yet.