Secret Santa 2022 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Welp, the game became too painful to watch.  Oklahoma State's loss is our gain, right?  The names and cards list have been distributed! 

Let me know ASAP if I messed anything up :).

Get to shopping Santas.  I hear some great deals can be found here: https://forums.gottadeal.com/forum/3-online-hot-deals/

Don't forget to send me tracking #s. And VERY IMPORTANT - Be sure to let us know when you receive your gift/ornament, even if you plan to wait to open it.

• Like 2

BWAAAAHHAAAHAAAHAAA! What did you do Bopeep?!? Pull out the same list from a XXX years ago?!?

Mom and I received the same two names we had in XXXX! LOL. Well they were fun to buy for before. They will be again!

OK now everyone can wonder... Hmm Reinholt had my name before....Am I the lucky one Reinholt received again?!?

Bwaaaahhaaahaaahaaa!!

• Like 5

Info sent!

I’m late this year but life has certainly happened these past few weeks. Had to replace a transmission in my car and almost lost one of my furbabies to a nasty infection (she’s thankfully on the mend).

So sorry to hear that Wittenlover! Hope your fur baby feels better soon!!

• Like 1

BWAAAAHHAAAHAAAHAAA! What did you do Bopeep?!? Pull out the same list from a XXX years ago?!?

Mom and I received the same two names we had in XXXX! LOL. Well they were fun to buy for before. They will be again!

OK now everyone can wonder... Hmm Reinholt had my name before....Am I the lucky one Reinholt received again?!?

Bwaaaahhaaahaaahaaa!!

LOL, there were a few as I was pulling the names that I thought "I think she's had her before". But I figure with as many years as we've been doing it, we're bound to cycle through eventually. It's funny though that you BOTH got the same people you had a different year. :)

• Like 1

LOL, there were a few as I was pulling the names that I thought "I think she's had her before". But I figure with as many years as we've been doing it, we're bound to cycle through eventually. It's funny though that you BOTH got the same people you had a different year. :)

I suppose I could switch the names and then technically we both would have a new name! But since I am doing the shopping for both of us, I guess we don't need to worry about technicalities! I do give mom 3 or 4 suggestions and then let her choose what to send so she is participating. But in the end, I do the shopping, wrapping and shipping for both.

• Like 1

Made a list of what I want to get my person… I was stumped for a minute, but then I took a bite of my Belvita and had a sip of coffee and the creativity flowed [emoji23][emoji23]… happy shopping everyone!!!!

Maybe that's what I should do too. I'm stumped on what to get my person, although I do have a couple things in my Amazon shopping cart already.

• Like 2

Maybe that's what I should do too. I'm stumped on what to get my person, although I do have a couple things in my Amazon shopping cart already.

I promise you it worked, lol... seriously though, you have to think outside the box sometimes with the information we are given. I admit, I like the straight forward easy ideas I get, but when I have to be more creative it challenges me in a good way...

• Like 4

Secret Santa gifts wrapped, packed, and ready to go.  I think I'll hold off on actually mailing it until after Thanksgiving though :).

I don't think I've ever been done with SS before OE. I need to get myself in gear and get that taken care of.

• Like 1

almost deleted this thread by mistake. saved it though. that would've sucked lol

You're right, that would have sucked. I can imagine it's a headache keeping all of this organized and updated. Thank you for not deleting the SS thread :).

• Like 2