What items are you hoping to score deals on this year?

Brad

Deals I am hoping to find this year are:

-Wooden swingset with 2 slides

-PS5 (I just want to find one in general lol)

-Nintendo Switch Oled

-iPad 

-Airpods

-Apple Watch

-Gaming chair

We are combining my 5 and almost 7 year old's big Christmas gift this year into a new swingset. The one they currently have is being trashed this month because I don't trust them on it anymore since it is falling apart. Trying to find a good deal on one for around $1200. We will probably be going through Sam's Club since they seem to have the best deals for that. My 12 year old daughter is wanting a Nintendo Switch Oled, Airpods, and Apple watch. I bought her cheapish earbuds last year and told her if she kept up with them through the year we will get her a pair of Airpods. She has done great with them so going to definitely get her a pair of them. We are transforming my almost 10 year olds little walk in closet into a gaming room for him. He wants a gaming computer but I got him a Sony gaming monitor and going to pair it with a PS5. My almost 7 year old needs a new iPad since her little brother (he's autistic and has trouble controlling emotions) broke her one from last year. Of course clothes as well because we always do clothes and shoes as a gift each year.

• Like 2

Ok, I need a high end microwave with all the bells and whistles.

My microwave went out after about 4 1/2 years. I purchased from Lowe's and had purchased the 5 year extended warranty. They decided they didn't want to fix it, so gave me a refund of my purchase price (from 4 years ago). Now I just have to find a microwave from Lowe's I want to purchase (and pay the difference) or sell the giftcard they sent me so I can purchase somewhere else.

It's a pain to wait any longer because the microwave died back in June. It took me this long to get it settled because Lowe's never sent my info to the warranty company. We have been using a tiny counter top microwave out of my husband's big rig for 5 months!

But I guess if we've gone this long, what's another month?

A wedding venue..... Any chance those have BF deals?  :sidesplit

Our daughter just got engaged, so we have started the planning process. It is enough to make you  :gdpuke:  I completely understand that running an event venue is massive work, but charging 1.50 per person to slice cake? 

Ooo... And a new stand up freezer as ours is on its last leg.

My son is wanting some Air Pods so maybe if I can find some cheap.  He is also wanting all things baseball.  He needs/wants a new wood bat, batting gloves and a Home jersey of the NY Yankees.  

We have talked about upgrading our 25+ year old deep freeze.  Nothing wrong with it, just a bit of rust around the bottom  :D , but if a sales comes up, that might our big ticket item this year.  

The usual replacement stuff like pillows, coffee pot ( I do NOT want to have to shell out $35 again because I didn't get one of BF last year!)

I doubt the John Deere toys my ODS wants will be on sale, maybe TSC will but I've gotten burned by them and shipping at Christmas before. Not sure it's worth risking since it'd be pretty obvious if something came late with us scaling back.

A book deal on Amazon, specifically kids books and more options then the last few sales have had. Otherwise, I'm hitting Thrift Books!

Amazon usually has a deal to buy so much of listed books and get a pretty good discount (like $5 off $20 or something) near Black Friday. They usually have a good choice too.

A ninja dual brew-my daughter has one and she loves it so now I want one too!!!

Ninja duel brew

A wedding venue..... Any chance those have BF deals?  :sidesplit

Our daughter just got engaged, so we have started the planning process. It is enough to make you  :gdpuke:  I completely understand that running an event venue is massive work, but charging 1.50 per person to slice cake? 

Ooo... And a new stand up freezer as ours is on its last leg.

lol....you should do a "destination wedding" to western Wisconsin.  I work at a rustic wedding venue and we do NOT charge $1.50 to cut cake and most packages run for $6k-$10K and that includes renting the venue from Friday through Sunday, all tables, chairs, linens, real glass and plates along with a nights stay for bride and groom plus others!  

• Like 1

This year, my son, who is autistic wants a new tablet that will let him play Disney Multiversus. He has an old Ipad and it does not support that game. Been looking at Amazon Fire tablet pro 10. I have seen that i could install Google play on it and tried and succeeded on my Fire 8. Maybe score a deal on that

Also just seen there is a chance to win an Ipad here, on Gotta Deal....crossing fingers.  :yay: 

• Like 1

Looking for a good deal on galaxy watch 5 or a GREAT one on Pixel Watch. Was waiting for Pixel watch to come out and I'm not impressed at this price. Galaxy watch may come out at $230 and if I can get a Pixel watch under $250, then I might go the Pixel way, else it will be Galaxy 5 which is guaranteeing 4 years of updates and security patches. It would be a bigger bonus if Kohl's has these on their BF sale... I don't mind taking an extra $60-$75 in Kohl's cash 

-Nintendo Switch Oled

-iPad 

-Airpods

-Apple Watch

-Gaming chair

We are combining my 5 and almost 7 year old's big Christmas gift this year into a new swingset. The one they currently have is being trashed this month because I don't trust them on it anymore since it is falling apart. Trying to find a good deal on one for around $1200. We will probably be going through Sam's Club since they seem to have the best deals for that. My 12 year old daughter is wanting a Nintendo Switch Oled, Airpods, and Apple watch. I bought her cheapish earbuds last year and told her if she kept up with them through the year we will get her a pair of Airpods. She has done great with them so going to definitely get her a pair of them. We are transforming my almost 10 year olds little walk in closet into a gaming room for him. He wants a gaming computer but I got him a Sony gaming monitor and going to pair it with a PS5. My almost 7 year old needs a new iPad since her little brother (he's autistic and has trouble controlling emotions) broke her one from last year. Of course clothes as well because we always do clothes and shoes as a gift each year.

i thought target had a pair for 89.99 last week?

-Nintendo Switch Oled

-iPad

-Airpods

-Apple Watch

-Gaming chair

Bjs wholesale has one in their ad for 999.99