Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

HoMedics UV Clean Phone Sanitizer, UV Light Sanitizer $4.99 (58% off) Today @ Sellout.woot.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 74,214 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 23, 2022 - 9:13 pm

Today's deal of the day from Sellout.woot.com is the
HoMedics UV Clean Phone Sanitizer, UV Light Sanitizer, Fast Germ Sanitizer for Cell Phone, Makeup Tools, Credit Cards, Keys, Glasses, Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses, Black
$4.99

$11.99 58% off List Price
Free Shipping for Prime Members when you Log in with Your Amazon Account info. or pay $6

9b3c2809-8f0f-4b3c-b0e2-9f3bc04928b1._AC

PORTABLE PROTECTION:
Keep your phone and other essentials clean by utilizing patented pop-up technology and UV-C LED sanitizing. After use conveniently collapse flat to transport between your purse, backpack, suitcase, gym bag and more to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses at the DNA level

FULL COVERAGE:
With 2 UV-C Germicidal LED's at 70 cycles per charge, completely surround your phone for optimal sanitizing in just 30 seconds per side. Lighting position ensures maximum coverage and effectiveness

SAFE SANITIZING:
Free of mercury and chemicals with an advanced safety lock to prevent UV exposure. Sanitize and disinfect both sides of your item in just 1 minute with rechargeable LED's that last for thousands of uses. Safe to use around children and pets

MULTI-USE FUNCTIONALITY:
Designed to fit a variety of phone sizes as well as jewelry, glasses, keys, credit cards, makeup brushes, and essential items. Perfect for home, office, car or travel use

COMPATIBLE PHONE MODELS:
Phone LWH Dimensions 0.32"x 3.06" x 6.22" or smaller

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item

Warranty: 1 Year HoMeics Warranty

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users