Amazon Prime Day Sale (7/12 to 7/13)

Brad

Press release:

https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-releases/news-release-details/save-date-july-12-13-prime-day-returns-offering-amazons-lowest-0

Earn a $10 Credit Through Prime Stampcard: From June 16 through Prime Day, members are invited to explore the perks of membership to receive a $10 credit toward their Prime Day order or future Amazon purchase. To participate, members collect a stamp for completing each of four Prime activities: stream Prime Video, listen to Prime Music, borrow a Prime Reading or Kindle Unlimited book or add one to their library, and make a Prime-shipping eligible purchase. Members can visit https://amazon.com/cer/stampcard/hometo learn more.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

For those who have received your $10 where did you find it? I completed all 4 stamps abd can't find it but I received an email saying i earned it.

It is in your account. When you are signed in you will see that is available on most items (written in green). I have already used mine. ;)

It is in your account. When you are signed in you will see that is available on most items (written in green). I have already used mine. ;)

So u don't see it until checkout correct? Is it something you can choose not to use? I want to save mine until prime day.

So u don't see it until checkout correct? Is it something you can choose not to use? I want to save mine until prime day.

It says you will see your credit at checkout. I'm not sure though, I have placed an order since earning the $10 and did not see it. 

**Edit - I read the fine print and the $10 only applies to items that are "sold by Amazon". The order I placed was a 3rd party seller.  I found an item in my wishlist that is sold by Amazon, and sure enough it shows the $10 credit. You do have the option to uncheck that box at checkout if you don't want to use the credit yet.

Edited by Bopeep
  • Like 1

Got my $10, thanks for the heads up!  

I have decided that what my family needs more than anything in the world is an ice cream maker!   :sidesplit

I bought the Ninja Creami and took it back as soon as I figured out that you have to freeze the ingredients for up to 24 hours before you decide to make the ice cream.  I want something where I don't have to plan ahead other than to have ingredients on hand (and I refuse to deal with ice and salt), and I don't want to have to keep a bowl in the freezer all the time.  This means I apparently need a compressor ice cream maker.  Hopefully Prime Days don't disappoint!!! 

• Like 1

Got my $10, thanks for the heads up!

I have decided that what my family needs more than anything in the world is an ice cream maker! :sidesplit

I bought the Ninja Creami and took it back as soon as I figured out that you have to freeze the ingredients for up to 24 hours before you decide to make the ice cream. I want something where I don't have to plan ahead other than to have ingredients on hand (and I refuse to deal with ice and salt), and I don't want to have to keep a bowl in the freezer all the time. This means I apparently need a compressor ice cream maker. Hopefully Prime Days don't disappoint!!!

That’s what we want also. If you see one on a good deal let me know :)

• Like 1

I've been eyeballing that one.  I found this article on a comparison between the Whynter, Cuisinart and Breville machines, and now I know more than I EVER wanted to know about making ice cream. LOL
http://icecreamscience.com/cuisinart-ice-100-vs-breville-bci600xl-vs-whynter-icm-200ls/

I'm leaning toward the Cuisinart at this point, with the Breville a close second.  I don't like the complaints about how hard it is to get the finished product out of the Breville (which is sort of the whole point to making ice cream...eaing it!).  

I haven't found any deals anywhere today, on any of these machines. 

How's everyone else doing with Prime Day?  Find any bargains I can't live without?   :cheesy:  I haven't bought anything yet. 

How's everyone else doing with Prime Day?  Find any bargains I can't live without?   :cheesy:  I haven't bought anything yet. 

I've ordered a few toys. Haven't seen much to get excited about though.

There was a game I've had in my wish list that was on sale this morning. It was only $3.00 off the regular price, but of course the item page showed it was $9.00 off. I hate it when they do that and I would have no idea if I hadn't already been looking for/at that game. But $3 is $3, so I ordered it. 

• Like 1

I just ordered a Bentgo Salad container that's a lightning deal for $11.99.  I am heading to hockey camp next week with DS12, planning on prepping a salad for our travel day. 

I'm also checking out the Pod Rocker chair in navy.  I think that might make a comfy chair for soccer games, and I like that it folds all the way up. We have a different rocking chair but it takes up a lot more room even when it's folded down.

I have spent WAY too much already - but have a lot of mid-year refreshes that I am knocking out. Still looking for a comfortable office chair - have bought 3 online since the pandemic started but not happy with any of them! So hard to buy one without sitting in it first!

• Like 1

I ordered a couple boxes of assorted snack sized bagged chips LOL. My youngest is a growing teenager and has HS band camp coming up soon so they will be perfect to pack for him. 

I am Color Street stylist so I ordered a BUNCH of goodies to be used in hostess packs and as prizes for games LOL Spent more then I expected  :eyepoppin

I didn't order anything either. I checked for things on my list to go on sale, but nothing was. Nothing else much grabbed me.

My husband though did check my list and ordered things for me, whether they were on sale or not!

Prime days sales in general are pretty overwhelming for me, it's hard for me to sort through them.

But, I'm always needing stuff, so I'll be ordering something soon I'm sure!