Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

20% off Improvements catalog

5 replies to this topic

#1 jonida  OFFLINE  

jonida

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 25, 2006 - 11:51 am

20% off code for first time buyers
MP6P204
https://www.improvementscatalog.com
expires 10/2/06

Enjoy

#2 BCBGirl  OFFLINE  

BCBGirl

Smile!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 25, 2006 - 6:52 pm

This is cool. Thanks
Quitters never win, winners never quit.

#3 Guest_Espolon_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_Espolon_*
  • Member since --

Posted Jul 27, 2006 - 6:52 am

thanks

#4 murphy0515  OFFLINE  

murphy0515

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 30, 2006 - 5:09 am

I had received a little catalog that had this code. I used the code and it is only good on regular priced items not on sale or clearance even though it didn't say it had any restrictions. The discount didn't show on my order and I was charged full price for everything. After several emails (they did not even respond) I had to call improvements to get the discount credited to my account and only received the 20% off of one item because my other items were "on sale". The woman wouldn't budge on the regular price thing. Also, shipping is pretty high.

#5 USC Becca  OFFLINE  

USC Becca

Princess Sweetie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 30, 2006 - 12:32 pm

This is really good to know - thanks for sharing. And welcome to GottaDeal! :)

I had received a little catalog that had this code. I used the code and it is only good on regular priced items not on sale or clearance even though it didn't say it had any restrictions. The discount didn't show on my order and I was charged full price for everything. After several emails (they did not even respond) I had to call improvements to get the discount credited to my account and only received the 20% off of one item because my other items were "on sale". The woman wouldn't budge on the regular price thing. Also, shipping is pretty high.

#6 KitaKaT  OFFLINE  

KitaKaT

~Migraineur of Life~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 31, 2006 - 12:54 pm

Thanx! Murphy - thanx for the tip... I like to know about problems with sites before I get there and learn the hard way. ;)

:shock: Yes, he's a dog. No, I didn't shave him. Yes, this is normal. No, I'm not making this up! :shock:
:P Hairless Chinese Crested :P

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users