Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Stainless Steel Easy Folding Portable Barbecue Grill $12.97 (81% off) +FS @ Newegg.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 72,484 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 15, 2022 - 11:06 pm

Newegg.com offers their
Stainless Steel Barbecue Grill Large Outdoor Household Easy Folding Portable Barbecue Meat Rack Lightweight Picnic BBQ Grill Charcoal Grill with Storage Basket Board Shelf Frying Pan
Reg $215.71
Now $39.88
Save: $175.83 (81%)
Free Shipping

20220115230550x250x159.jpg

• COMPLETE KIT: Our BBQ grill comes completely with 1*grill, 1*storage basket, 1* aluminum alloy storage board, 1*bottom rack, 1* high-temperature enamel frying pan, 1* U-shaped clip, 2* anti-scalding spring handle, 2* charcoal grate, 2*grill mesh grate. You are free to combine them at will.
  • TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: You can easily extend the legs and no other parts need to be assembled. Its portable and lightweight design allows for easy transport and storage
  • BUILT TO LAST: Thickened stainless steel with chrome plating treated on the grill surface ensures heat&rust&scratch&corrosion resistant use. It also features a strong load-bearing ability with up to 165lbs capacity.
  • CONSIDERATE: Folding joints are reinforced to resist shaking. Air vents on both sides are designed to accelerate the combustion of charcoal and promote ventilation. The vase-shaped foot tube design with a crosspiece fixed on the tube makes the grill stand more stable.
  • PERFECT FOR GROUP ACTIVITIES: Suitable for 5-15 people

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users