Best deal you got

Kanyon71

wow i got so many .. but the best deal, and more so cause i wasn't expecting to find the deal.. was tires!   I'm sure i saved a higher percentage on other stuff too, but the tire deal caught me off guard . at first the size needed wasn't the one on sale. but the sales manager called me back and made a perfect deal.. better tires that fit , and somehow on the buy 2 get 2 , 

• Like 3

Hmmmmm. I guess the Apple 13 for my daughter for free was a good deal. I was looking for a particular wi-fi range extender that ran $90, went on sale for $60 at Costco, that was a good deal - especially since I needed 2. I got $30 in coldstone giftcards for $20. My Ninja Creami pint jars were normally $29.99 for 4, I got them for $5!  I think those are my best deals.

Edited by mgreen
  • Like 3

Costa Del Mar sunglasses. Originally $180, paid $90. Spalding basketball goal. Originally $219, paid $129. Verizon iPhone 13/iPad deal. I got my daughter a iPhone 13 for $15 a month plus I got $250 off my youngest daughter's iPad 9th generation. Originally it was $459 through Verizon but with this deal I got it for $209. With unlimited plan and device on our contract is only $18 a month instead of almost $45.

• Like 1

I don't know if it was a good deal since I didn't really need it, but I got one of the $128 TVs from the Walmart sale. Our current TV is a slightly larger screen, but when we bought it when it was new (when flatscreens were just coming out), we paid over $500 for it.

I also got a queen size set of flannel sheets and one of the throws from Kohls (again, something else I didn't need, lol) for under $8 with coupons & credits I had.

• Like 1

I've been checking Amazon every day since Thanksgiving for the bean bag chair my son wants to hopefully go down. I even checked a couple times this morning, so I was about ready to give up and pay regular price. Tonight I checked one more time, and it had gone down by $50, hooray! Plus, I redeemed Bing points for $150 in Amazon cards, so it ended up being $25. That's $200 savings.
  • Like 8

Free Samsung A21 phone.  Went to pay my bill online yesterday and there was the offer.  I had been upgrade eligible for a while and my S9 was starting to have issues, but I didn't want to pay for another phone.  So Free caught my eye and I got it.

• Like 5

Best deal on Black Friday itself was getting an iPhone 13 mini for $400. Went to Walmart and got the 12 mini locked to Straight Talk for $300 plus tax. Then went to Best Buy and traded it in toward an iPhone 13 mini for another $70 plus tax (T-Mobile gave an extra $200 trade-in value).

• Like 1

Adding Kohls to my list of best deals. Spent $350 on clothes, shoes, and blankets for 4 kids. Got back $105 in Kohls Cash plus I got $30 in Kohls Cash from Kohl's rewards program so total of $135 in Kohls Cash. Used that for my son another pair of Nike's, Nike shirt, Scentworx products for my daughter, Nike hoodie for my youngest daughter, and pajamas for the youngest two. 

$9 Green Toys cargo plane I've been stalking for a price drop since it was released.

$20 combo smoke/carbon monoxide alarm that's usually $42. We're about to move and needed one. Need more than one but it's a start since we don't have any carbon monoxide alarms currently. I'll keep adding smoke/carbon monoxide alarms every week or two til we have enough, expensive buggers!

• Like 2

$9 Green Toys cargo plane I've been stalking for a price drop since it was released.

$20 combo smoke/carbon monoxide alarm that's usually $42. We're about to move and needed one. Need more than one but it's a start since we don't have any carbon monoxide alarms currently. I'll keep adding smoke/carbon monoxide alarms every week or two til we have enough, expensive buggers!

Sometimes Home Depot has really good deals on lots of 10 of them. :)