Cricuts in JoAnn Ad

Rockfordmom

The joy is the mini version essentially. Really for small projects. The maker does everything and anything. It can cut more mediums.  The Explore Air is the middle of the road version. I have the Explore Air 2. Personally, there’s nothing I’d make i need more for. It cuts the heat vinyl, regular vinyl. Paper. 

The easy press it the iron for the heat transfer vinyl. I have an actual heat press and I find I still usually just pull out my own traditional iron. So, the use for one is really dependent on volume of iron on projects. 

Accessory wise- weeding tools and the grip boards.  

• Like 1

The joy is the mini version essentially. Really for small projects. The maker does everything and anything. It can cut more mediums. The Explore Air is the middle of the road version. I have the Explore Air 2. Personally, there’s nothing I’d make i need more for. It cuts the heat vinyl, regular vinyl. Paper.

The easy press it the iron for the heat transfer vinyl. I have an actual heat press and I find I still usually just pull out my own traditional iron. So, the use for one is really dependent on volume of iron on projects.

Accessory wise- weeding tools and the grip boards.

Thank you!

Walmart has the explorer air 2 starting tomorrow night for $149 it comes with a starter pack of vinyl and the weeding tools and mats. That’s actually a really good deal.

This is the machine I have and love it

Walmart has the explorer air 2 starting tomorrow night for $149 it comes with a starter pack of vinyl and the weeding tools and mats. That’s actually a really good deal.

Oh tomorrow night is online only starting at 7 or 4 if you have the Walmart plus early access

Oh tomorrow night is online only starting at 7 or 4 if you have the Walmart plus early access

Hoping to grab one. Looks like the only color they will have available is mint green.