Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

TVs for dorms or graduates

3 replies to this topic

#1 stevierocks  OFFLINE  

stevierocks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 13, 2021 - 11:46 am

i bought 24 inch smart tvs for the graduates. they seem quite small..

do you guys think they would be perfect raffle prizes for a high school graduate , or should i return them and look for a great deal on  bigger ones?

#2 jewleyp  OFFLINE  

jewleyp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 13, 2021 - 12:10 pm

Ok some insight as I am living this now!! My daughter won a tv at prom last year. It was a 32 in smart tv. She is taking it back to college dorm with her after the holidays and due to space she is putting in top of her armoire ( rolling closet lol ). That way she can lay in her elevated bed and watch tv. I don’t think she would be able to get very good clarity from a smaller tv. So my thought is yes get a larger tv now while the prices are great ! 🤩

#3 len_mullen  OFFLINE  

len_mullen

• 1,853 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 13, 2021 - 12:49 pm

32-43" is the right size for a dorm or bedroom.  That said, I have 55" sets in my bedrooms.  There tends to be less room and, especially, less wall space in a dorm.  You really cannot hang a big TV on a wall in a dorm anyway.  I'd return the smaller sets if you can.

#4 stevierocks  OFFLINE  

stevierocks

• 1,053 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 13, 2021 - 4:17 pm

i can return them , got them at best buy... i have 3. we do 3 equal rounds of prizes .. so i get 3 of everything . 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users