Walmart Black Friday Ad (11/22 to 11/28)

Brad

I signed up for the free trial of W+ thinking I could get early access. All I was after was the Cricut Air Explorer 2 bundle. Didn't work. Only paid subscribers could get in. I waited it out until 7pm and was still able to get it.

I almost signed up for the free trial BUT when I saw that only paid mbrs got early access, I changed my mind. Waited till the regular start time and got everything I needed. Even the 70 inch tv was still available. Huge change from years and years of thetr website crashing (I dont think they crashed last year either). Everything went really smooth and Im happy.

I got the 40 inch for $128 last night. It didn't start showing available to purchase until 7:04. They sold out pretty fast around here being as it was for pickup only. Check out was smooth once it showed available to buy. Didn't get anything else since we are going to the store Friday for the pajamas. 

Only wanted 3 things and got them all...the Sun Joe pressure washer, a set of the $15 sheets, and a set of the Rubbermaid.  Will be there not too early on Friday and may check out the pillows, but I hate buying pillows without knowing how they feel.

I thought the walmart BF sale started wednesday (I have no idea why I screwed this up) anyway I really wanted the GS 20. It was the most important gift on my list and I missed it.   I actually had it in my cart but when i went to check out they said it was out of stock.  It appears as though they are not in any store in PA.  Does anyone know of anything similar?  It doesn't have to be that particular phone..  I can't seem to find anything at the other stores.  Looks like my only option is to hope for cyber monday...  

Edited to ask...  they are showing that the phone isn't available anywhere in stores.  I tried many zip codes in PA and each surrounding state and they all say not in stock.  Is it possible that it might still be in the store?  Like it's showing not in stock but might be because they are holding them for when the sale goes live on Friday am?  Has anyone ever seen this??

Edited by Yorkiegirl1
  • Like 1

I thought the walmart BF sale started wednesday (I have no idea why I screwed this up) anyway I really wanted the GS 20. It was the most important gift on my list and I missed it.   I actually had it in my cart but when i went to check out they said it was out of stock.  It appears as though they are not in any store in PA.  Does anyone know of anything similar?  It doesn't have to be that particular phone..  I can't seem to find anything at the other stores.  Looks like my only option is to hope for cyber monday...  

Items in the ad will be available at your local store on Friday, perhaps you can get one then.

Items in the ad will be available at your local store on Friday, perhaps you can get one then.

Unfortunately no.  I checked over 30 zip codes in PA, all over the state and they all say none in stock.  I also checked surrounding states and got the same thing.  I think it's one of those BS things at Walmart where they advertise things they don't really have many of and arent selling in the store. 

Unfortunately no.  I checked over 30 zip codes in PA, all over the state and they all say none in stock.  I also checked surrounding states and got the same thing.  I think it's one of those BS things at Walmart where they advertise things they don't really have many of and arent selling in the store. 

The website said none in stock in my area as well but I was able to get almost everything I wanted in store that I could not order online.