Walmart Black Friday Ad (11/22 to 11/28)

Brad

The iphone mini 12 for total wireless is what my daughter really wants.  She has the iphone SE (2020) that we bought her in July of last year so I've told her that she absolutely can't get a phone.  She is 15 and most of what she wants she probably has a good idea she is getting because she has sent pics of it.  So, if I were to get this for her it would absolutely surprise her!  My phone is just a really cheap android and it is even cracked.  So, I would take her iphone SE.  It is very tempting to get the mini 12 for her..lol

• Like 1

Nothing in there is catching my attention. Was hoping that the Switch would be lower because of the OLED one coming out.

Not a chance. They are still making and selling the non-OLED version so it's not like this is old stock they need to get rid of. And the OLED version is nearly impossible to find many places so it's not really an alternative.

What time on Monday the 22nd do the sales start? I can't find it on the scans.

Same time as the first 2 sales - 3pm EST for Walmart+ members and 7pm EST for everyone.

• Like 3

Nothing in there is catching my attention. Was hoping that the Switch would be lower because of the OLED one coming out.

Just wondering.....how much lower your trying to go? I mean do you have a certain amount you need to spend? $299 with a game and Nintendo Online membership is still pretty sweet.

• Like 1

I just wonder how difficult it will be to get the Switch. I know other retailers will have the same thing, but will they sell out quickly?  Trying to decide if it's worth the extra $13 to go ahead and sign up for Walmart+.  I need 2 of them, and I'm going to be in trouble if I only come out with 1 at the end of the day :).

• Like 2

There's my new sheets and pillows! My husband is off for Black Friday this year so I might actually go in store! After getting the pillows online anyway.

The 3 wheel scooter for $15 is a good price. My 4 year old is needing a new one but I don't know if I'll actually do it now or wait for his birthday.

Bopeep, I'd spend the $13 and sign up for Walmart+ if you're needing two Switches.

• Like 1

Ugg...I was really hoping some of the stuff I wasn't able to get in event #1 would have been in the ad again :(. Need that darn Rainbow High set and don't want to pay $119!

My Walmart still had plenty on the shelf for $64.00 this morning

I just wonder how difficult it will be to get the Switch. I know other retailers will have the same thing, but will they sell out quickly? Trying to decide if it's worth the extra $13 to go ahead and sign up for Walmart+. I need 2 of them, and I'm going to be in trouble if I only come out with 1 at the end of the day :).

Walmart+ is worth every penny! I'm getting a PS5 for sure!

My Walmart still had plenty on the shelf for $64.00 this morning

Walmart+ is worth every penny! I'm getting a PS5 for sure!

yeah, n0t at any Walmarts near me (w/in 100 miles) or any random zipcode that I have family in..... :(

Edited by lkonkel

What are the chances of the Walmart+ customers be able to order a PS5?

Last year Walmart did a few rounds of available stock of the consoles. I'm hoping they will do that again to spread things out a little. I was able to get a PS5 a few weeks ago by signing up for a stock-alert service, but so far I've not been able to get an Xbox yet.

You might also want to watch the website each day, as lately they've been putting up Xbox consoles at 3pm EST, so maybe they are doing something similar with PS5s too. (They did that 2 or 3 times while we were on vacation, where we couldn't really commit attention to it. :( )

Good luck!

• Like 1

$15 sheet sets instead of $45.....THAT'S more like it...lol!

Yesssssssss!  I will be picking up a couple of sets, and probably some pillows for DS11.  And maybe a couple of the Straight Talk phones.  Both boys want a phone, so I might get them the XR and just not activate it.  (I'm a mean mom lol) 

• Like 1