Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Dollar General Black Friday Ad (11/21 to 11/27)

Sale is Live!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,166 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 12, 2021 - 6:05 am

Shop: http://www.dollargeneral.com

Scans: https://blackfriday....s/DollarGeneral

Attached Files

#2 tracy0504  ONLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Nov 12, 2021 - 9:23 pm

I use to be a hard core Pepsi/soda drinker, now it’s my treat during Thanksgiving and Christmas so I’ll be stopping in here for those cases!!!!

#3 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 13, 2021 - 4:17 am

I use to be a hard core Pepsi/soda drinker, now it’s my treat during Thanksgiving and Christmas so I’ll be stopping in here for those cases!!!!

I was addicted to Coke with a capital "A". I'm 2 years "sober" but man, it is hard!

#4 Kash  OFFLINE  

Kash

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 13, 2021 - 6:56 am

I was addicted to Coke with a capital "A". I'm 2 years "sober" but man, it is hard!

I stopped drinking it for a few years. Then I had one for some reason one day. And that was it. I really need to stop again. But water, tea, coffee get so boring. (I drink them black/plain)

#5 tracy0504  ONLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Nov 13, 2021 - 6:59 am

The addiction was real

#6 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,385 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 14, 2021 - 8:34 am

I have never gone to Dollar General on BF, and I rarely shop there even though there's one near my house, but I will definitely be shopping there for the $10 off $50 Starbucks gift cards & 20% off giftcards, along with a few other items. 

It's basically the same as the Panera buy $50 gift card get a free $10 gift card, but Panera has restrictions on the $10 giftcard (it expires 1/31) and Dollar General (pay $40 for a $50 giftcard) one doesn't expire.

I think this is the first ad I am a little excited about!

#7 MariahA  OFFLINE  

MariahA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Nov 24, 2021 - 8:59 pm

Dollar General is the only in store shopping I'm planning on. Those $5 jammies look super cute this year! And the toys, soda, BOGO offers, tree decorating... My list is ridiculous 😂 Waiting for the toddler to go to sleep so I can get to bed and be there when they open. Have to be home in time for the parade!

#8 Jeanne515  OFFLINE  

Jeanne515

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 25, 2021 - 12:22 pm

Got up early and went to DG this morning. Neither of our stores was participating and had zero of the merchandise that was advertised.  I called surrounding counties and none of them are participating this year either.  I always get the Christmas PJs, toys, sleep pants.  I had like 10 items on my list and got nothing but toliet paper.  So disappointed. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users