Dollar General Black Friday Ad (11/21 to 11/27)

Brad

I was addicted to Coke with a capital "A". I'm 2 years "sober" but man, it is hard!

I stopped drinking it for a few years. Then I had one for some reason one day. And that was it. I really need to stop again. But water, tea, coffee get so boring. (I drink them black/plain)

• Like 1

I have never gone to Dollar General on BF, and I rarely shop there even though there's one near my house, but I will definitely be shopping there for the $10 off $50 Starbucks gift cards & 20% off giftcards, along with a few other items. 

It's basically the same as the Panera buy $50 gift card get a free $10 gift card, but Panera has restrictions on the $10 giftcard (it expires 1/31) and Dollar General (pay $40 for a $50 giftcard) one doesn't expire.

I think this is the first ad I am a little excited about!

• 2 weeks later...

Got up early and went to DG this morning. Neither of our stores was participating and had zero of the merchandise that was advertised.  I called surrounding counties and none of them are participating this year either.  I always get the Christmas PJs, toys, sleep pants.  I had like 10 items on my list and got nothing but toliet paper.  So disappointed.