Any deals on Philosophy Products?

stewarta4

This may not be an appropriate place to post this, so feel free to delete/move this if necessary. For once in her life, my mom has given me a specific item she wants for one of her Christmas gifts- Philosophy Pure Grace perfume. Has anyone seen any deals on Philosophy products so far? Looking at last year's ad for Philosophy specifically it looks as though they did 40% off site wide...hoping to find a deal similar to that this year so I can get her some matching body care items to go with it as well. [emoji319][emoji318]
  • Like 1

I love that scent so much! I would for sure watch Philosophy’s site, Ulta and Sephora. And if you have a Penney’s or Kohl’s nearby they both now have Sephora stores inside. Not sure what Kohl’s looks like but I know the 2 JCP stores I’m near have an actual little store inside. 

• Like 1

This may not be an appropriate place to post this, so feel free to delete/move this if necessary. For once in her life, my mom has given me a specific item she wants for one of her Christmas gifts- Philosophy Pure Grace perfume. Has anyone seen any deals on Philosophy products so far? Looking at last year's ad for Philosophy specifically it looks as though they did 40% off site wide...hoping to find a deal similar to that this year so I can get her some matching body care items to go with it as well. [emoji319][emoji318]

Just got this from their website:

*Enjoy 40% off purchase on philosophy.com. Add purchase to cart and enter offer code "SINGLES" to redeem. Offer valid from November 10 (12:01 AM EST) to November 12 (3:00 AM EST), 2021

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.email.philo