Quick question: Are you a Walmart+ member?

Brad

I'm curious as to how many GDers actually have Walmart+ with the BF sales starting tomorrow, so if you could, reply to this thread with your answer A, B or C and any comments you have:

Do you have Walmart+?

A. No.

B. Yes, but I signed up specifically for the Black Friday sales.

C. Yes, and I had it before they announced early access to Black Friday sales.

A. No.  I have a strong desire not to pay for the privilege of shopping.  I have found that I can do better than the 'clubs' shopping locally and have found no membership that provided long term benefits. 

I currently subscribe to Prime at the student price.  Frankly, I do not think that is worthwhile.  I paid for a Sam's Club membership to procure my Legends Ultimate Arcade, but that membership was a money maker after coupons and discounts.

• Like 1

C I’m trying it because it allows me to do in store clearance shopping. When they changed the app it was necessary to actually know clearance prices however I’m doing it by the month for right now and may drop it at the first of the year. I do like the free shipping

C but it's the free trial since I wanted to try it out before subscribing for the holiday season. I know the free trial doesn't let you do the early access for Black Friday. As of now there isn't really anything in the first ad that I need that would make me upgrade to the paid version. Right now it hasn't been worth me to pay for it overall.