Kohl's Black Friday Preview Sale (11/5 to 11/10)

Brad

This morning I ordered three throws and paid around 9.00 out of pocket because I had 5.00 kohls cash from rewards, the 10.00 kohls cash from mailer, a 5.00 credit for picking up in store, and the 15% off.   Then, my husband signed up for an account to get 35% off the already good deals.  So, we got our daughter several sweaters, a pullover hoodie, a few sweatshirts, a flannel shirt, a pair of Vans, 2 pairs of joggers and a pair of jeans.  We got one sweatshirt for our daughter's friend and I got another throw and a pair of jeans.  Oh we also bought a new sheet set.  All for under 160.00.  And I earned 45.00 in Kohls Cash.  Not too shabby.

Edited by starbeck96
  • Like 3

ROFLMBO! I feel you as I have have 2 brand new ones still rolled up left over from last year I bought for Senior Tree gifts. I never found a place to pick up tags though. Time will tell if I can stick to my “promise” and not buy one this year. :)

I found 3 in my daughters closet when she left for college… she bought them for friends last year. I inherited 3 more!!!! They are like rabbits!!

• Like 1