GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Yay September. August wore me out. School started, which is always crazy for me at work. Plus moved my youngest twice (home from school, then 2 weeks later into his own place), another 1 1/2 hour trip to cut his yard, and grandson's 1st birthday.

Looking forward to this long weekend, with no plans!!

Hello September!  

I am now apparently a hockey, soccer AND football mom, and I'm not sure how the last 2 really came about.  DS12 decided that he wants to continue playing for 2 soccer teams (one rec and one competitive) AND also play school football for his middle school.  I don't really know anything about football (or soccer if I'm being honest), but it seems like a lot to me.  He is loving it so far.  Thankfully football is a short season, and soccer will let up a little bit here in another month, too. Then we're just back to hockey and a little soccer for a while.  For the first time ever, DS11 and DS12 made the same travel hockey team, which is going to make things a lot simpler for us. No more dividing to conquer between DH and I, who takes which kid to which tournament or practice.  I love my kids, and I love that they love sports, but I think we're at capacity for now. LOL 

I am also LOLing that the middle school (grades 7 and 8 only) has not only a football "practice" field and a game field, but also an athletic director.  These people take their football very seriously - I'd rather just bang on the glass at hockey.  At least I know how to dress for the rink!  DS12 is worried I'm going to yell at him to get the puck instead of the ball (has happened at soccer games, oops) or make some other inappropriate-for-football comments during his games.  I tell him that's part of being his mother, I get to embarrass him now.  LOL

• Like 4

I sent out PMs to the 41 of you still in the club (according to the script - If you think I've missed you send me a PM and I'll investigate).

Please reply to the PM with your name and mailing address so I can get your prizes ready to ship next month (or maybe sooner...) :)

• Like 9

I sent out PMs to the 41 of you still in the club (according to the script - If you think I've missed you send me a PM and I'll investigate).

Thank you Brad!!

Please reply to the PM with your name and mailing address so I can get your prizes ready to ship next month (or maybe sooner...) :)

Hello September!  I am so ready for cooler weather.  I live in Alabama and we probably won't see any "cold" weather until late December but we have had temps in the upper 70's and low 80's several times over the last 2 weeks which is a nice break.  The trade-off is that we've had lots of rain..