GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Thank you everyone for the kind words regarding my father's passing. The funeral services are tomorrow morning. It's going to be a hard day but there's going to be friends and family from all over to hug and help each other get through.

I'm making a slideshow DVD filed with his and our family photos. My older brother will be making a timeline speech of his life on this earth.

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for the kind words regarding my father's passing. The funeral services are tomorrow morning. It's going to be a hard day but there's going to be friends and family from all over to hug and help each other get through.

I'm making a slideshow DVD filed with his and our family photos. My older brother will be making a timeline speech of his life on this earth.

It’s sad that we see our family so little but for these sad occasions. When we all get together for these it’s so great to see everyone.

Not a good start for the month for me. Got a text early Monday morning no son wants to see about their father. My dad passed away.

I’m so sorry to hear that [emoji17] my father passed Aug 2 and I had to make a trip to NC to be with my mom for a few days... my prayers are with you!!!! Edited by tracy0504

Unfortunately speaking from experience -

It's the next couple of months that will be harder than the lead up to the services. Make sure to take time for yourself if you can - people will check in and it will taper off after a while, so do what you need to do to to keep yourself well.

• Like 1

Checking in for the month of September.  My laptop was running worse so I decided to dig out the old desktop to use.  It runs Windows 7, but it works good enough until I can get something else.  While I don't like them as much, I might consider a Chromebook for my next laptop then do my non-internet stuff on the desktop.  Maybe I can find a good Black Friday deal.  If not it may be until next spring until I can afford a new system.

• Like 1

So it seems as if I'm alone here...I'm not looking forward to the end of summer. I hate pumpkin spice, cold weather and football! :eyepoppin:mad::angry: I really am a nice person, just don't like any season except summer and maybe mid to late spring.

I used to be the same way (except the hating football part, I love football :)). The older I get, the less I can handle summer. LOL

• Like 1