GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Went searching for Amazon Prime Day and it looks like we're back to July this year. I personally like that better. It lines up with Christmas in July and gets me in the holiday mood. Then I will be in Christmas mode for the rest of the year :).

• Like 2

Checking in for June! Busy month. My oldest graduated from high school on the 2nd, and then on the 4th, he, his girlfriend, and two other friends flew to Florida to stay with my BFF for a week to celebrate. My youngest turns 13 on June 19, and she and I leave that day to drive to Iowa (from PA), for her to compete in USAG Trampoline and Tumbling National Championships for the week. She will miss her luge summer training in order to go to Iowa, but luge will still be there, so it is what it is. My middle goes to Boy Scout camp for a week, also leaving on June 19. Then by July, everyone here will have taken their vacation, and summer is essentially over, lol. Happy summer!

Well, I made it to June. Missed granddaughter's middle school promotion and celebration due to covid. Covid left me with a sinus/jaw problem where I had 2 previous root canals through my jaw? I am on my 3rd round of antibiotics before they go in again. Then I'll be having a mass removed from my back that was discovered pre-covid. Got put on the back burner but it appears it may have grown since then. Then there's $6+/gal gas prices , scortching 100°+ heat and a mass shooting almost everyday in the news. Oh, my microwave broke and Lowe's and the warranty co are arguing about my warranty, it's on my receipt but the warranty co never got the info! How does the saying go? "I'm so tired of being tired!" LOL
  • Like 1