GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Happy New Year to everyone. Sorry I’m late. We had COVID go through the family.

I’d also like to thank Coastiwife for my SS gifts. They were all perfect. My granddaughter even cheered and said how perfect they were as we opened them. Thank you. We have read the book and put the puzzle together. I’ve ate the licorice and used the oven mitts! We just have to paint now :).

• Like 3

Happy New Year. We made it across country to our new home. California to Northern Kentucky in 3.5 days with a dog. What a drive

A Blessing for your new home:

Birkat Habayit

בְּזֶה הַשַּׁעַר לֹא יָבוֹא צַעַר.

בְּזֹאת הַדִּירָה לֹא תָבוֹא צָרָה.

בְּזֹאת הַדֶּלֶת לֺא תָבוֹא בֶּהָלָה.

בְּזֹאת הַמַּחְלָקָה לֺא תָבוֹא מַחְלוֹקֶת.

בְּזֶה הַמָּקוֹם תְּהִי בְרָכָה וְשָׁלוֹם.

וְעָ֥שׂוּ לִ֖י מִקְדָּ֑שׁ

וְשָׁכַנְתִּ֖י בְּתוֹכָֽם׃ (שמות כה:ח)

בְּ֭חָכְמָה יִבָּ֣נֶה בָּ֑יִת

וּ֝בִתְבוּנָ֗ה יִתְכּוֹנָֽן׃

וּ֭בְדַעַת חֲדָרִ֣ים יִמָּלְא֑וּ

כָּל־ה֖וֹן יָקָ֣ר וְנָעִֽים׃ (משלי כד:ג-ד)

מַה טֹּבוּ אֹהָלֶיךָ יַעֲקֹב

מִשְׁכְּנֹתֶיךָ יִשְׂרָאֵל. (במדבר כד:ה)

Translation:

Let no sadness come through this gate.

Let no trouble come to this dwelling.

Let no fear come through this door.

Let no conflict be in this place.

Let this home be filled with blessing and peace.

And let them make Me a sanctuary,

that I may dwell among them. (Exodus 25:8)

Through Ḥokhma (Wisdom) is a house built;

And with Binah (Understanding) it is established;

And with Da’at (Knowledge) are its chambers filled

With all precious and pleasant riches. (Proverbs 24:3-4)

How excellent are your tents, O Ya’akov,

your dwellings, Yisrael! (Numbers 24:5)

• Like 3

Posting for January. Hoping for a good 2022. Waiting for Nintendo Switch OLED's to come back in stock. Going to use my rewards from Ibotta to buy one to play Just Dance since they don't make it for the Wii anymore. Other than that, not much going on. Been cold and then fairly warm. Weather can't make up it's mind. Hoping for final release from Dr. tomorrow. So far, so good avoiding COVID. Crazy variant and surge going on. Well, that's about it. I'll check back in later.

I learned something new today. I'm prepared with an image for Christmas celebrated by the Orthodox Churches tomorrow. But, I found out the one country which celebrates today is Armenia. I'm trying to celebrate the season for everyone so...

Merry Christmas!

Stock-vector-merry-christmas-armenia-643

• Like 4

Checking in for January! I almost had a panic attack when I realized I might not have checked in for December because I didn’t have a January reminder pop up! I set the next month at the beginning of the previous month so I was like [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji45][emoji45][emoji45]
  • Like 2

Checking in for January! I almost had a panic attack when I realized I might not have checked in for December because I didn’t have a January reminder pop up! I set the next month at the beginning of the previous month so I was like [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji45][emoji45][emoji45]

But then I went back and checked and I DID post for December! Yay. So now here I am for January. Back to school (as a teacher) and reality after the holidays [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

Stay safe! :)

Hey guys, I feel kinda silly that I can't find the thread. Where is the Kohl's thread for posting percent off codes? I have a 20%, but am hoping for a 30%, if not a 40% mystery code before the 14th when my refund Kohl's Cash for an item which was lost in shipping expires.

...which is another story that aggravates me no end. Why Kohl's Cash that expires, instead of a refund to my Kohl's card?

Edited by Gator Pam

Hey guys, I feel kinda silly that I can't find the thread. Where is the Kohl's thread for posting percent off codes? I have a 20%, but am hoping for a 30%, if not a 40% mystery code before the 14th when my refund Kohl's Cash for an item which was lost in shipping expires.

...which is another story that aggravates me no end. Why Kohl's Cash that expires, instead of a refund to my Kohl's card?

It’s in the 2021 BF archive.

Happy New Year everyone! Checking in for January. Although, i cannot for the life of me remember if i even checked in for December. This year, the holidays have been so busy i lost track of time. I was almost excited to get back to work just to get back to some normalcy…almost…[emoji38]

Kids are back in school thankfully. Fingers crossed this semester goes better than last.

Happy New Year everyone! Checking in for January. Although, i cannot for the life of me remember if i even checked in for December. This year, the holidays have been so busy i lost track of time. I was almost excited to get back to work just to get back to some normalcy…almost…[emoji38]

Kids are back in school thankfully. Fingers crossed this semester goes better than last.

Click your avatar to get to your profile page.  Click 'posts' on your profile page to see your most recent posts including the topic.

You did not post in December.  Happy New Year.