Kohl's current sale vs. Black Friday sale?

stina629

Hi y’all -

So I’m in the market for some stuff from Kohl’s and I need some advice. The current sale looks pretty good for the following items:

Dearfoams baby slippers

St Nicolas Square holiday stuff

BUT…I know these things are usually also on sale on BF. Do y’all think I should shop now or wait??

Buy and return/rebuy if necessary...

from https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/help_topic/c/22,4

How many days do I have to return an item?

The Kohl’s Return Policy allows you to return most merchandise purchased in-store and Kohls.com for up to 180 days after the original purchase date, with or without receipt except for the following items which are subject to the noted restrictions and require either a valid Kohl's receipt or Kohl's account look-up. Premium electronics and watches must be returned within 30 days of purchase with the original packaging and a valid receipt or account lookup.

• Like 4

I agree with previous two posters. If it’s a good price now, grab it while it’s in stock. If between now and Christmas it goes on sale and is in stock. Then buy it then and return what you previously bought. Or get a price adjustment.
  • Like 2

Thanks all!! Unfortunately the stuff I was looking at is for my kid and also household decor that I would start using prior to BF, so I don’t think returning is really an option. I was able to see the price I paid 2 years ago on BF for the slippers and it was pretty close to the sale price so I went ahead and got them, and got some xmas pillows as well!
  • Like 1

I like to spread out my kohls shopping a bit. This time of year they always have a lot of Kohls cash offers. If I buy everything during the sale Thanksgiving week, then I have so much KC and it's hard to spend. So I just keep rolling it between now and BF. Normally I save anything that isn't coupon eligible to buy with KC, but this year if it's really important I'll get it soon.
  • Like 1

Kohl’s is one of my favorite stores. I recently had a 40% off coupon plus they were giving Kohl’s cash and I’m a rewards member. Mom and I made a large order and had fun with the kohl’s cash and rewards. I’m looking forward to their sales in November
  • Like 2

Kohl's usually has the best deals on Black Friday. This year may be different due to supply problems. If I see something at a good price, I'll get it. I've tried to get Black Friday items before and they sell out fast so I expect them to sell out even faster this year.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
I actually found something that I really want to get from kohl's this year! I am a gadget person. I just saw the commercial for the ninja creami. Ice cream is also my favorite food. I have 30% off for the veteran's day sale, plus $10 off, plus $5 kohl's cash. Makes it the best deal I can find unless it shows up in a black friday ad.
  • Like 1

I actually found something that I really want to get from kohl's this year! I am a gadget person. I just saw the commercial for the ninja creami. Ice cream is also my favorite food. I have 30% off for the veteran's day sale, plus $10 off, plus $5 kohl's cash. Makes it the best deal I can find unless it shows up in a black friday ad.

I was looking at that too as well as this review...

ICE CREAM MAKER REVIEW - Ninja CREAMi tutorial - YouTube

After reading the comments (my neck is sore from nodding), I'm having second thoughts despite the attractive $105 price.

Maybe this instead?

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1431534

at a net cost of $65.

• Like 1

I was looking at that too as well as this review...

ICE CREAM MAKER REVIEW - Ninja CREAMi tutorial - YouTube

After reading the comments (my neck is sore from nodding), I'm having second thoughts despite the attractive $105 price.

Maybe this instead?

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1431534

at a net cost of $65.

Well that’s a bummer. I thought it was more like an actual ice cream maker and not just a fancy blender.

The link you put in doesn’t work for the thing at Kohls.

• Like 1