Where are all the ads?

Peppermint

Aside from last year's unique situation, on this date in 2019, 2018 and 2017 we really only had Harbor Freight and True Value.

And comparing to last year we're missing Dell (they decided not to leak it early - their sale starts Monday), Macy's (announced their weekly BF sales so their ad should be out when the first of those sales starts next Wednesday) and Home Depot (who started their sale very early last year and likely won't start it so early this year thus the ad is delayed).

• Like 2

Aside from last year's unique situation, on this date in 2019, 2018 and 2017 we really only had Harbor Freight and True Value.

And comparing to last year we're missing Dell (they decided not to leak it early - their sale starts Monday), Macy's (announced their weekly BF sales so their ad should be out when the first of those sales starts next Wednesday) and Home Depot (who started their sale very early last year and likely won't start it so early this year thus the ad is delayed).

Way to bring us down Brad!  We did need that reality check, though.

I guess they cant really release an ad if the product will not be here. Those shipping containers are really starting to get on my nerves

Aldi put out a letter today stating that some of the items in their upcoming ads may not be available. I’m thinking a lot more retailers will be doing the same.

• Like 1

I guess they cant really release an ad if the product will not be here. Those shipping containers are really starting to get on my nerves

Exactly. Aldi’s made this statement.

https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/aldi-finds-product-delays/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'> https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/aldi-finds-product-delays/

As far as the bigger ads:

- Kohl's will be released this Friday (late Thursday night).

- Walmart's BF week ad would be released Monday the 15th (late Sunday night) if they repeat what they did last year.

- Target's BF week ad would be released Thursday the 18th (late Wednesday night) if they repeat what they did last year.

- Best Buy I have no clue. They may not even have a traditional ad and will just have deals show up online as they start.

Of course if we get leaked physical copies of these ads they may come sooner like what happened last year.

• Like 3

If anyone is a member of all those various walmart/target facebook groups, keep an eye on them this week in case we get more old school newspaper ad leaks.

And if it does, PM me immediately so we can get it posted :)

definitely will. That’s how I found it last year