What's something you buy or rebuy every Black Friday?

kimpooh19

Kohls - the inexpensive appliances (after rebate).  With my kids getting older these have been GREAT for dorms and/or moving off campus.

Menards - someone said the sausage and I cannot agree more!  They have THE BEST Black Friday deals.  I also love that they have Christmas music blaring while the crowds wait for the doors to open at 6am.  Very festive.

• Like 1

I stock up on the Dove body wash gift boxes. I buy them at the regular holiday price and on 12/26 I return them for the 50% off price drop.

Sorry. I’m confused. Do you keep and use any. Or simply make a couple dollars?

I have never really cared for summer sausage. This must be a special blend to buy it every year

I love the summer sausage at menards also. However, I don’t really care for the garlic blend one. But the regular one is great!

Sorry. I’m confused. Do you keep and use any. Or simply make a couple dollars?

I love the summer sausage at menards also. However, I don’t really care for the garlic blend one. But the regular one is great!

I really like the garlic lol

Was looking for it the other day when I was in Menards :)

• Like 1

Clothes from Kohls. Used to be the blankets until I moved south. :(

Sheets and towels, not every year but most years.

A video game for my brother.

And socks and undies for all!

Used to be DVDS but we are mainly digital now and with the streaming don't really need to buy movies.

I hope you all saying DVDs are generalizing and include blu-rays and 4K UHDs. I know DVDs can be cheap, but so can the others (and they usually come with a DVD). I only buy DVDs for old TV shows that you can’t get in other formats, though that is changing as more older shows are coming out on blu-ray (Andy Griffith, I Dream of Jeanie, Wonder Woman, and The Incredible Hulk are some recent additions to blu-ray and almost the same price as the DVDs. It’s crazy not to buy the blu-ray versions). Yes, you can buy that $4 DVD, but sometimes  for $1 you can get the blu-ray. Heck, I’ve gotten 4Ks cheaper than DVDs and Blu-rays. It’s not common but it happens (especially around BF). I picked up Frozen on 4K UHD for $4 at Best Buy. It is now $35. It was a brief sale and I stocked up on all kinds of movies (some were more, but got some deals. The reason I rant is because most people now have HD or even 4K TVs. Why watch sub-standard movies on a high resolution TV?  Blu-ray players are cheap and/or most people have an Xbox/PS in their homes if they have kids  that can play these (unless you have the digital game consoles). I like physical media (except the space it consumes) vice digital streaming. You own the disc (which can include digital copies) and it can’t change. Digital can be removed from your account (you don’t technically own it) and/or replaced with an edited copy (Lilo and Stitch is an example of being altered). Physical disc have better picture quality overall than streaming (mostly). This is just my opinion and I’m not condemning anyone, just giving out information about a hobby I enjoy (probably more than most as have close to 2,800 disc overall, lol). I will say this, BF is the best time to stock up on your favorites because the prices don’t get much better (unless it’s a pricing error, lol). Hit me up if you have questions about upcoming BF sales on movies or if you are trying to find something at a good price. I follow this stuff way too much. I need help, lol.

• Like 3

wow i have a huge list.. for my own ,  2 x box live cards , 5 lb bag of coffee , i cont think but i am sire there are many things.. but for the kids that i host an all night party for .. and get the raffle prizes.. 3 of each of the following.. 

tvs

microwaves

mini fridge.

earrings.

blanket and pillows.

towel sets

flamless remote candles

power tooth brushes

luggage sets

sun glasses

prionters

drones

coolers

fire sticks

speakers

stick vacuums

pop corn poppers

blenders

coffee makers

weighted blankets

toasters

soda makers

and other things that i find ..

ohhhh and LOTS of buff wild wings gift cards.. when they have the bonus cards. i make calendars with them.. putting one card on every month . but the bonus cards go on jan and feb.