What's something you buy or rebuy every Black Friday?

kimpooh19

Throws (even last year when I made 30 blankets during the year as gifts!), sheets, mattress pads, towels, all from Kohl's.

Batteries, I prefer to get them from home depot rather than Lowes as their packs are more relevant to my needs. And mama gets poinsettias from HD every year.

Flash drives from Best Buy, but that may stop this year as we just don't use them much anymore.

Dog treats and toys from Petsmart. Used to get litter until the deal changed, and sadly we no longer need it. :(

The last few years we've also waited til November to buy Google and nest things, like minis and hubs. This year we will be buying another mini and some cameras.

Cheap earbuds is also something rlse I used to stock up on, but I don't think I've seen those in a couple of years.

• Like 2

High thread count sheets from Walmart for a pretty good price ($20 or $30, can’t remember how much). However, this year’s price is a lot higher, and I don’t really NEEEEEEEEED any sheets. 

I also buy the set of Rubbermaid containers Walmart had every year. After thanksgiving dinner, I sent leftovers home with guests in all of my “old” Rubbermaids, and then I go out and buy all new ones. Lol

• Like 1

Kohl's Big Ones. My 4 year old is Autistic and he loves those blankets. It's the only ones he will use. Phone accessories, winter clothing for kids, and Straight Talk phone for my oldest son is an every year purchase. I used to do wax warmer set from Walmart but they haven't had them in the ad the last couple years.
  • Like 2