Walmart Black Friday Event #2 (11/10 to 11/14)

Brad

For once instead of fussing about WallyWorld I have to give them kudos...did not use plus just ordered regularly last night at 7, received one part of my order today and the others are slated for tomorrow...super surprised Walmart is on top of things... thus far.

• Like 3

Hello everyone! I went to my local Walmart this early morning. I was presently surprised when the Walmart employees were handing  out the real Black Friday ad! My store did not have the ad for this week. I sent pics of the ad to Brad first thing this morning.

He will be posting the info soon. Pics maybe a little blurry. I have the hard copy ad and I can answer any questions!

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I went to my local Walmart this early morning. I was presently surprised when the Walmart employees were handing out the real Black Friday ad! My store did not have the ad for this week. I sent pics of the ad to Brad first thing this

You are our savior! Thank you...im dying to see it

Edited by vern28
  • Like 1

im confused .. what does this walmart membership give

https://www.walmart.com/plus

Early access to all three sales

Free delivery from your store

Free shipping, no order minimum

Rx for less

Member prices on fuel

Scan & go

Im not a plus member and get free delivery from the store and dont want it! Ill be away from the house for the day, place an order for shipping (NOT FROM THE STORE) and all of a sudden get an email telling me my order is arriving early from store. No option to opt in or out. One day it was storming out and they left the items in its original box with labels all over it on the porch. They were soaking wet.