Walmart Black Friday Event #2 (11/10 to 11/14)

Brad

We may be looking to get some Arlo cameras. And now that we moved we have a little bit of woods, so it might be neat to get the trail cam to try and catch a glimpse of the beaver that is chewing on our trees! Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

I may be interested in the laptop for 279.  I need to see if I can get all the specs on it.  I don't need anything fancy; just enough to run Microsoft office, surf the internet, and play simple games online (nothing heavy, basically just FB games).

I really need something under 300.00

• Like 1

Yeah, I just said "So, the $25 sheets are $45?". Doesn't bode well for any of the deals this year, does it? 

no kidding! What the heck!? We just moved DS11 into his own room and I was looking forward to some decent sheet deals from Walmart as “filler gifts”. Back to the drawing board for that! 

• Like 1

So far I haven’t seen any Pioneer Woman items in either ad and i usually grab whatever sets they have on sale and add to my collection... hoping event #3 has something...

If I remember correctly from last year, all the Pioneer Woman stuff was in the 3rd event.  I hope so.  I have asked my husband for Pioneer Woman stuff this year for Christmas.

• Like 1

no kidding! What the heck!? We just moved DS11 into his own room and I was looking forward to some decent sheet deals from Walmart as “filler gifts”. Back to the drawing board for that!

If you can wait until holiday/winter items go clearance at Target, they usually put their flannel sheet sets at up to 70% off, if any are remaining when clearance goes down that low.
  • Like 2

We're separating our 10 and 11 year old girls into their own rooms as part of their Christmas present. Prices for sheets are better at Macy's this year. They have the nice 1400TC sheets for $29.99, or twin size microfiber for $6.99.  

• Like 2

I got what I wanted except for 3 of the DVDs. Two said they were going to ship next year in January and April(too late for Christmas) and one wasn't available for shipping. At least I got the bigger things I was going for. Thanks for alerting me I could sign up for Walmart + for a month for early access.