What items are you hoping for BF deals on this year?

magickallight

I love the two 55 TCL I ordered last year and with the 65 on the brink I want to upgrade. For the price this is the line I would love to get and now that the quality is in line for the bigger models I am all in. Come on Santa and drop that TV off this year

Just stick with the Roku models.  The Android models have been found to have vulnerabilities.  Google is evil...

Security Holes Opened Back Door To TCL Android Smart TVs | The Security Ledger with Paul F. Roberts

• Like 1

Toys for my grandson; not sure for my granddaughter will just have to look around, we are giving her experiences such as concert tickets as she has plenty of stuff; maybe a new Roku for my living room tv, possibly a Roomba if price is good, not sure what else. My list is small as my family is small. Never know what will catch my eye in the ads though. Good luck and Happy shopping to all.

• Like 1

A TV remote that doesn’t require a computer engineering degree for an LG tv that has the Worst Remote Ever Made.

Dont need much, luckily. And small family to buy for.

I laughed so hard at this. I am a tech savvy person but some of those remotes intimidate me. It is like why would you even build a back to the future remote to turn a channel on the TV

• Like 1

I can't think of any big items, but I wouldn't mind finding some PS4 games cheap since my bil gifted me his old one earlier this year.  Also wouldn't mind finding a good deal on a Tracfone for my mom.  She has to upgrade soon and being a penny pincher and not tech savvy, she's looking for the right kind.

A TV remote that doesn’t require a computer engineering degree for an LG tv that has the Worst Remote Ever Made.

Dont need much, luckily. And small family to buy for.

Amazon.com: Universal Big Button TV Remote - EasyMote | Backlit, Easy Use, Smart, Learning Television & Cable Box Controller, Perfect for Assisted Living Elderly Care. Black TV Remote Control : Electronics

These are great for people overwhelmed by complex remote controls.  Just a few really big backlit buttons.

I laughed so hard at this. I am a tech savvy person but some of those remotes intimidate me. It is like why would you even build a back to the future remote to turn a channel on the TV

The best remote ever is the TiVo Peanut.  Damn near perfect.  

I have a butt load of inexpensive Phillips programmable remotes.  High WAF since you can make every remote at every tv in your home work just the same.  

I'm hoping Walmart will have the usual $5ish dollar pillows- those are my favorite pillows. And if they have a similar style frame to the one I got a few years ago would be amazing.

We're hoping to be moving Black Friday weekend so I'm not really planning on shopping besides a handful of basics.

I can't think of any big items, but I wouldn't mind finding some PS4 games cheap since my bil gifted me his old one earlier this year.  Also wouldn't mind finding a good deal on a Tracfone for my mom.  She has to upgrade soon and being a penny pincher and not tech savvy, she's looking for the right kind.

I bought tech-phobic DH an unlocked iPhone SE last year and he loves it! It is unlocked and works on his TF account. Not the cheapest phone out there but he finds it easy to use. (Also a phone that works in his metal employment building!) Ymmv:)

• Like 1

I need a couple iPhones for my kids. That is the Big Hope. Already shopping. I am also in the market for a big tv or a projector. Probably not going to happen this year as the room is not ready and I'm just beginning to research projectors.

I'm planning to get my kids bedding, pillows, and robes from MyPillow[emoji768]: Official MyPillow Site. I am not one to spend a lot on any of these things, but I know SO MANY PEOPLE who have indulged themselves and not a single one eith buyer's remorse.

use the code “warroom “ and save like 60%
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...