Amazon Early Black Friday Deals Sale (11/1 to 11/24)

Brad

• 4 weeks later...

I'm unsure if this is a new price with the deals which kicked in, or if it's been this price for a while, but Amazon is offering the Mealthy Crisplid for under $50 with free shipping. I much prefer this over the Instant Pot brand air fryer lid; it can be used with any 6- or 8- quart electric pressure cooker, including the Duo Evo Plus or the Smart, which the IP brand lid does not do. Not to mention the IP brand lid is only good on6-quart IP brand machines. If one wants an IP brand lid for an 8-quart, they have to buy the entire 8-quart Duo Crisp unit.

https://www.amazon.com/Mealthy-CrispLid-Pressure-Cooker-Silicone/dp/B07RZDFVQV/

• 3 weeks later...
I just noticed this when I went to browse Amazon.com that if you buy items shipped & sold by Amazon.com and use your Discover Cashback Bonus to pay for the item, they take an extra 30% off. Limit of $30 benefit ($100 in products), but that's quite a hefty discount to save your $30 along the way.

I just noticed this when I went to browse Amazon.com that if you buy items shipped & sold by Amazon.com and use your Discover Cashback Bonus to pay for the item, they take an extra 30% off. Limit of $30 benefit ($100 in products), but that's quite a hefty discount to save your $30 along the way.

Yeah its invite only. I tried to share the page with a friend and they got the nice little "by invite only" message.