Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card or Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Portable Charger Power Bank 25800mAh Huge Capacity External Battery Pack Dual Output Port with LED Status Indicator Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Android Phone,Tablet & etc(Black)

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-25800mAh-Capacity-Indicator-etc(Black)/dp/B07TSHW85D?pd_rd_w=ddZNy&pf_rd_p=ec24c188-b45f-4923-921c-81937c625aeb&pf_rd_r=1VSVQGXNJKYDMJT3ZTG8&pd_rd_r=d3dabf81-4592-4b28-919c-81637a672c30&pd_rd_wg=oto2a&pd_rd_i=B07TSHW85D&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_rp_25_sc

This is a great gift for someone who travels, or would appreciate having a large power pack on hand. It’s convenient to keep in a bag with a charging cable and always be prepared in case you aren’t around an outlet when you need one. I loved this when I went to the theme parks in Florida as I was able to get multiple charges from it.

Speaking of the Instant Pot, this is going to appear to be a repeat. But there are additional savings to be had...

Both The Step-by-Step Instant Pot Cookbook (the orange cover) and The Lighter Step-by-Step Instant Pot Cookbook (the blue cover) are "buy 2, get 1 free" today. The orange book is still selling for nearly half off, while the blue book is priced a third down. Mix and match is happening, although the freebie would be the orange book since it's cheaper. One can get a third blue book for free, if all three books are the lighter one.

Kids Toys Stem Dinosaur Toy: Take Apart Dinosaur Toys

Kids toy stem dinosaur toy: Take apart dinosaur toy. Includes battery operated drill.

https://www.amazon.com/Dinosaur-Construction-Building-Electric-Birthday/dp/B08PCVYDZG/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=ZAT2UWIU1IIW&dchild=1&keywords=dinosaur+take+apart+toys&qid=1633967179&sprefix=dinosaur+take+&sr=8-3

I think my granddaughter would have fun with this. She loves dinosaurs.

Edited by giz

OXO Good Grips 4 Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L9WK26A/?coliid=I2WWL9OP2HHY0R&colid=A5W7XCZLYXTD&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

eDPHgaVm.jpg

For anyone that likes to cook or bake. I know I've never been able to find spoons that the measurements didn't eventually wear/wash off. These are painted on too, but because they are stainless steel you could actually etch the measurements on and they'll last forever.

I have these amd love them. I wish they had a hole to hang them though

• Like 1

Kids Toys Stem Dinosaur Toy: Take Apart Dinosaur Toys

Kids toy stem dinosaur toy: Take apart dinosaur toy. Includes battery operated drill.

https://www.amazon.com/Dinosaur-Construction-Building-Electric-Birthday/dp/B08PCVYDZG/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=ZAT2UWIU1IIW&dchild=1&keywords=dinosaur+take+apart+toys&qid=1633967179&sprefix=dinosaur+take+&sr=8-3

I think my granddaughter would have fun with this. She loves dinosaurs.

I bought a similar set (different colored dinos) for mine. She loved it, but needed help building them.

• Like 1

https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-YDP103-Digital-Console-Walnut/dp/B07PZXD3Q5/ref=sr_1_37?dchild=1&keywords=digital+piano&qid=1634001577&sr=8-37

Yamaha Digital piano.  It would be for our 15 year old daughter who is playing on a keyboard that is 12 years old and has no weighted keys and no pedal jack (it doesn't work).  

Edited by starbeck96

Corinthian Bells 50-inch Windchime, Midnight Blue

https://www.amazon.com/Corinthian-Bells-50-inch-Windchime-Midnight/dp/B003Z6A7F4?pd_rd_w=s4CmW&pf_rd_p=fa602f5a-9bb2-4470-9137-ba5fba954279&pf_rd_r=BWZCJMTRPGT68S0Y301B&pd_rd_r=4ac1d668-c82b-4e6c-91d8-ac7590394eb1&pd_rd_wg=yNMKY&pd_rd_i=B003Z6A7F4&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_rp_30_sc

These chimes would be an awesome gift for someone that loves chimes and wants something a (large) step above your average set. These produce a deep bell sound and are a treat to listen to. Mom has had these since last year and really loves them.

For when one is ready to branch out in to making cheesecake in the Instant Pot. The 7" × 3" Fat Daddio round push pan is a good starting point. It fits in the 6-quart insert with plenty of clearance, and with no springform latch is sturdy and will last years.

The bottom will leak thin liquids, so it is not ideal for making a lasagna with thinner sauce, unless one wraps the bottom with foil. Some thin liquid will still pool inside the foil, and the foil needs to be removed before pushing on the bottom plate to remove it. But for thicker batters it works great.

I have moved on to an 8" × 2.78" Kuhn Rikon push pan with a silicon gasket around the perimeter of the bottom plate. That doesn't leak at all, and will fit in the 6-quart insert with some finagling. But, it appears Kuhn Rikon has discontinued manufacturing them, as I have been unable to find it online for several years, other than the occasional eBay or Etsy listing.

Amazon.com: Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch 800W Dolby Atmos Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (HT-ST5000), Surround Sound Home Theater experience Black : Everything Else

Any sound bar dramatically improves TV audio, good ones are extremely impressive, and great ones will give you goosebumps.  Give your loved one goosebumps for Christmas!

The HT-ST5000 is the 2nd most expensive sound bar on our list, and it represents Sony’s best. It also addresses the question, “just how close can we come to authentic 5.1.2 cinematic surround sound in a sound bar?” with a definitive “pretty damn close.”

To start, the HT-ST5000 comes with Dolby Atmos, which, as described above, doubles the surround sound experience by A) bouncing dedicated Atmos channels off the ceiling above, and then B) putting those sounds in specific areas in the air above. (Atmos = atmosphere.) The net effect is stunning. We only wish someone would re-master Hitchcock’s “The Birds” to include Dolby Atmos. What about Bluetooth streaming? Or game mode? Well, it's got both and higher quality wireless music streaming (with three times the data transmitted), thanks to Sony’s LDAC technology.

At almost 47 inches wide, the HT-ST5000 is a good mate for TVs 55-inches and larger. The bigger size allows room inside for nine drivers: three pairs of tweeters and woofers, plus the two Dolby Atmos units for beaming sound upwards. (Bigger is always better when it comes to audio.) The subwoofer included is huge compared to other sound bar / subwoofer combos, and it will definitely put a smile on your face. As for music, audiophiles will appreciate the HT-ST5000’s high dynamic range and high-resolution audio playback. Boston Pops, Bruno Mars, Rihanna — everything we listened to sounded fantastic.

The HT-ST5000’s remote isn’t overly complicated and the unit is easy to set up. You will definitely want to take your time with that, and carefully calibrate everything to your room and your tastes for the best sound quality. Just follow the instructions in the guide provided, and you'll be golden. Trust us, it's worth it.