Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card or Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Echo-Show-Alexa-Enabled-Black/dp/B01J24C0TI

I have nine Echo Shows.  Five are these first gen devices.  I can't find anything wrong with them.  The oldest is more than four years old and I have found it to be reliable.  I have one on my desk at work.  I use it to listen to radio, 'drop in' on my son, and otherwise entertain myself.  I have an Echo Connect and use the Show on my desk at work to monitor and answer my landline at home.  While the latest models can cost as much as $250, these are $40.

• Get this for someone who has a new baby.  A pair make an outstanding baby monitor.  Or just get one and use your smart phone as the remote device.  Also a great nanny cam as you can disable indicators of someone dropping in.
  • Get one for an elderly person who wants to be independent and safe.  I bought one for my 82 year old mother.  We chat face to face from time to time (hands free).  If I cannot get a hold of her, I drop in to make sure everything is OK.
  • Get one for someone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen.  Alexa can do calculations and conversions, add things to your grocery list, find recipes and substitutes, and entertain you in the kitchen.
  • Like 1

Amazon.com: CANON MX922 INKJET OFFICE ALL IN ONE PRINTER : Office Products

I realize this is an expensive and graying printer, but I have been using one for six years now and it is a workhorse that does everything -- AirPrint, Auto Duplex, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Google Cloud Print, Photo Printing.

Ink is less than $1/cart. If you are a Staples Rewards member receiving $2/cart when you recycle, you are LITERALLY printing money.

Happy shopping, Giz!

I use the same exact printer (have for years) what kills me is I paid $200 or less for the two I bought. Now I’m going to switch to one of the ink tank models they sell when they come down from their crazy prices.
  • Like 1

Dog treat puzzle and cat treat puzzle for the animal lover. Please note that these toys are best for food motivated and curious pets. They are meant for interacting with your pet and should probably not be left out unattended until you know how your pet will interact with it (ie probably not best with chewers). Depending on how smart your pet is they may require a bit of help before they understand what to do, I believe there are helpful guides included if I recall correctly (I own several of the dog puzzles put out by outward hound and have enjoyed them thoroughly with my dog).

Dog puzzle

https://www.amazon.com/Ottoson-Outward-Hound-Brick-Puzzle/dp/B0711Y9XTF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?crid=3OBNCNKYWS4B9&dchild=1&keywords=dog+puzzle+toys&qid=1633792317&sprefix=dog+pu&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExWFk1NFg4QUczOVU0JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzMwMDQxMUFSTFJGMFdPR1MzViZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNzU3NTcyMkpZTUs0VFRWUFFRNiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Cat puzzle

https://www.amazon.com/Petstages-Nina-Ottosson-Buggin-Puzzle/dp/B0872JDX24/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=cat%2Bpuzzle%2Btoys&qid=1633792358&sr=8-3&th=1&psc=1

I'm not a huge specialty coffee drinker, so while the Nespresso has tempted me, I don't really want to devote counter and storage space to a device I'll rarely use. However, the Instant Pod Coffee and Espresso Maker uses both K-cups (or generic/refillable K-cup style cups) and classic Nespresso pods to make both a regular cuppa and an espresso.

While I'm not a fan of discarding individual pods, I understand why the Nespresso doesn't have refillable pods available. I would definitely invest in a refillable K-cup and keep my consumption of espresso to a minimum. I think I would be comfortable with that compromise.

I use the same exact printer (have for years) what kills me is I paid $200 or less for the two I bought. Now I’m going to switch to one of the ink tank models they sell when they come down from their crazy prices.

I paid $69.99 for mine after trade in.  The reasons they command higher prices after so many years? 1) Cheap ink that will not damage the printer.  2) People like you and me that praise the printer after years of service.  Back when we bought ours, there were lots of options, but few that had all of the features of the MX922.  

Good luck with your ink tank printer.

Because I'm still riding high from today's game - 

I think this would look good on, and make a great gift for, anyone!

Horns Down Beat Texas Funny T-Shirt

https://www.amazon.com/Horns-Texas-Funny-Fexas-T-Shirt/dp/B09G1YCGJH/ref=sr_1_41?dchild=1&keywords=horns+down&qid=1633818924&sr=8-41

6xNbgfWl.jpg

LOL!  That's great!  I need one of those too after the beatdown my Hogs gave them a few weeks ago.  

• Like 1

Star wars pyrex. This is a holiday set, that has gingerbread Star Wars characters.

Perfect for Star wars fans, Pyrex collectors, and those the decorate in gingerbread.

Like me!! :)

https://www.amazon.com/Pyrex-Holiday-Decorated-Glass-Storage/dp/B0971JHQ1Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=star+wars+pyrex&qid=1633826614&sr=8-4

Oh no, no, no, no, no..........Pyrex is killing me with all the Star Wars dishes they are putting out.  Just take my money now! 

• Like 3

Oh no, no, no, no, no..........Pyrex is killing me with all the Star Wars dishes they are putting out. Just take my money now!

Omg. I know right?!

That 4 PC set I linked to isn't on the pyrex site yet. I bought the 2 PC set last week. But this 4 PC set has gingerbread ships, so guess I gotta get that too.

They also have Hello Kitty, which is my other thing.

And today I found they have Pooh things too... sigh.

Amazon.com: NuWave Primo 1500-watt Dual-Heat Combo Grill Oven with Integrated Digital Temperature Probe: Home & Kitchen

Coming up on two years with one of these ($66.49 at Kohls on 11/17/2019).  My favorite countertop appliance.  This is a programmable indoor grill with a temperature probe.  Salmon, steaks, home fries, chicken breasts, whole chicken, chicken wings, and drumsticks all come out great (though I still prefer oil fried drumsticks).

Great gift for anyone who grills outside all summer.

TIOSEBON Women's Athletic Walking Shoes Casual Mesh-Comfortable Work Sneakers

https://www.amazon.com/TIOSEBON-Athletic-Walking-Mesh-Comfortable-Sneakers/dp/B07DBWNPRD?pd_rd_w=1KtOx&pf_rd_p=ec24c188-b45f-4923-921c-81937c625aeb&pf_rd_r=CVD7AMHYEDYS4V71GXWD&pd_rd_r=9ea607c6-ad4a-4814-8050-379f18d39f41&pd_rd_wg=Fxkv0&pd_rd_i=B07DBWNPRD&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_rp_2_sc

Back when these sock style shoes first came out, I didn’t see the draw. But after giving these a try, I really like them. I have one foot that always seems a little bigger than the other, but it’s not noticeable in this kind of shoe. These are great for someone who has a weird size foot or swollen feet. You just pull these on and you don’t have any strings to deal with! I go up a size due to swelling and they’re perfect!

Everyone, everyone needs decent kitchen knives. A sturdy, sharp set of knives is much safer than flimsy, dull knives. One doesn't need a lot of knives; a chef's knife or santoku and a good paring knife could suffice.

I normally recommend one goes to a reputable supply shop with a good cutlery department and try out different knives before buying. You want to compare the fit in your hand, the weight of the knife, and the knife's balance. But, I understand not everyone has that option.

In my opinion, Misen makes very good "essential" starter knife sets, both in a 3-piece and 5-piece option for decent prices. Unfortunately, the sets are not sold on Amazon, that I can find. To start off, give the Misen Professional Chefs Knife from Amazon a try.

OXO Good Grips 4 Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L9WK26A/?coliid=I2WWL9OP2HHY0R&colid=A5W7XCZLYXTD&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

eDPHgaVm.jpg

For anyone that likes to cook or bake.  I know I've never been able to find spoons that the measurements didn't eventually wear/wash off. These are painted on too, but because they are stainless steel you could actually etch the measurements on and they'll last forever.