Official 2021 Black Friday T-Shirt Status Update Thread

Brad

The shirt ordering period is now over.

I'll continue to use this thread to post status updates for shipping.

For the first time in 3 years you can once again order our 2021 Black Friday t-shirts!

To place an order, go here: https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Shirts

You can pay with PayPal or with a credit/debit card. If you would rather pay with Venmo, PM me.

Shirts are $12 (sizes S-XL) and $14 (sizes 2XL-4XL). Shipping is included. Order as many as you'd like.

There is a sizing chart on the ordering page if you need to know exact measurements.

And as always, we'll be giving away t-shirts on the forum and Discord, but if you want to guarantee a shirt (or need more than one), this is your opportunity. Please note: for giveaways we will likely only be giving away sizes S-XL so if you need larger sizes, you must order them.

If you have any questions, feel free to post in here or send me a PM.

For this year's design I went with a simple design that is a version of the popular "ampersand" (&) design you may have seen on other shirts over the years. The original version of this shirt was created 20 years ago for The Beatles by an Amsterdam design studio and there have been countless versions since then. You can read about the history of this ampersand design here. And now there is a Black Friday version:

QBUGXlI.png

Shirts will ship in batches throughout November, but will arrive in plenty of time for Black Friday (as long as the post office cooperates).

And anyone whining about the shirt design (you know who you are) will be disqualified from winning or buying a shirt! :P

• Like 6

Thanks to everyone who ordered shirts so far. 

Just a heads up that the first mass email to the BF mailing list will likely go out at the beginning of next week which will bring a bunch of people back to the site so if you want to guarantee a specific size before those people come back, you might want to place an order over the weekend.

Same with the first shirt contest going on - that will be the only contest that takes place before we start getting people coming back and your odds of winning decrease, so enter that one if you haven’t already.

• Like 3

Just a heads up that I’m seeing 4 times as many large shirts purchased/claimed as XL shirts where in other years the two sizes were pretty equal, so there’s a good chance larges might be gone much sooner than anticipated (unless I can make some last minute changes with the printer).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: shirts are (finally) being delivered to me from the printer today.

Best case scenario they will be on their way to you tomorrow, otherwise over the weekend for sure.

Hopefully nearly 3 weeks is enough time for the USPS to get them to you in time for BF, but knowing the USPS, anything can happen.

Note that if you both bought AND won shirts, they will arrive together in the same package.

• Like 5

Shirts were delivered yesterday, they are now all packaged and labeled and will be picked up by the post office tomorrow.

Then it's out of my hands and you're at the mercy of the United States Postal Service :P

Worst case scenario they arrive after BF but since there's no date on them, they can be used any year :)

• Like 1

I have a few shirts left, mostly XL but a few other sizes available.

If anyone wants to buy some, they are $10 or $9 each if you buy more than one. Free shipping.

With the postal service there is no guarantee they'll arrive by Thanksgiving. Send me a message on here if interested.

Any remaining shirts will be saved for the next "leftover merch" giveaway in a few years :)