Secret Santa 2021 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Forgot to mention - my SS is literally less than 5 miles from one of my best friends. I saw the address and texted her. She said it’s basically across the street from her place. Small world! Who knows? Y’all might even know (of) each other without even realizing it. [emoji4][emoji170][emoji106]
  • Like 6

Well....I broke down.  LOL  (First time ever!)  I somehow managed to get my paper done on Monday and finished my group work on online college course I took this fall.  And I got the word last night I was officially done and had passed.  So I decided to I deserved to celebrate and the only thing I could think of was to open my box!

Oh Boy Oh Boy!!  Thank you Secret Santa! (MsYves!)  You went over and above!   I received the DVD Mulan,  And a Disney Christmas T-Shirt -- Which I can now wear! YAY!.  and some Reece's Peanut butter cups.  And a local Fredricksburg Farms roasted garlic and chive dip mix --  which I am very excited about.  (I can't decide whether to make it as a dip or to make the seasoned crackers with it.  I am leaning towards making seasoned oyster crackers with it --- unless you recommend otherwise!)

I will post pictures later...I took them with my tablet and it will be easier to post them online with the tablet later.

Thank you, thank you!   I love EVERYTHING!!!   :gdhug5:

• Like 6

Well for some reason I can’t post the picture but I ended up opening my ss on Wednesday night before I had to take my daughter in for surgery.

Thanks ss I loved everything you picked out for me.

If I can get a photo to load I will add it

Thanks again

• Like 4

Santa came, and boy what a bounty!  I got B&BW lotions in both my favorite scents, a bottle of B&BW spray hand sanitizer (pro tip - use that in your masks!) a Sonic gift card, some BBQ pullers, and some delicious homemade peanut clusters.  And not to be left out, Icarus (dog) got some Beggin strips. You are already his favorite person!  Thank you Santa (Mama Reinholdt1). I feel so blessed.   1XPJMbzl.jpg

qLSIz4Pl.jpg

Edited by Bopeep
  • Like 4

Santa came, and boy what a bounty! ..... Thank you Santa (Mama Reinholdt1). I feel so blessed.

LOL. Be glad it was mom that pulled your name...I am nothing but a big cheapskate! Mom, on the other hand, has sundowner's and mild dementia....so she doesn't know what she is doing! ;)

Glad you like everything. I never made peanut clusters before. The recipe said it makes 30. I only got 15. Something must be wrong with the recipe....... 8O

How about a picture of Lcarus and his dog treats. The cats want to see him. >^,,^<

Thank you again for all you do on our behalf! It's not always easy being Chief Elf!

Edited by Reinholt1
  • Like 2

Well....I broke down.  LOL  (First time ever!)  I somehow managed to get my paper done on Monday and finished my group work on online college course I took this fall.  And I got the word last night I was officially done and had passed.  So I decided to I deserved to celebrate and the only thing I could think of was to open my box!

Oh Boy Oh Boy!!  Thank you Secret Santa! (MsYves!)  You went over and above!   I received the DVD Mulan,  And a Disney Christmas T-Shirt -- Which I can now wear! YAY!.  and some Reece's Peanut butter cups.  And a local Fredricksburg Farms roasted garlic and chive dip mix --  which I am very excited about.  (I can't decide whether to make it as a dip or to make the seasoned crackers with it.  I am leaning towards making seasoned oyster crackers with it --- unless you recommend otherwise!)

I will post pictures later...I took them with my tablet and it will be easier to post them online with the tablet later.

Thank you, thank you!   I love EVERYTHING!!!   :gdhug5:

I’m glad you loved everything. I’ve only made dip but go ahead and make the seasoned crackers. Let me know how it turns out.

• Like 1

I’m glad you loved everything. I’ve only made dip but go ahead and make the seasoned crackers. Let me know how it turns out.

Hmmm. If you've only made the dip and liked it enough to recommend it....now I am torn...dip sound good.....but seasoned oyster crackers sound really good too.

OH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!! ARRRRRGH!

Edited by Reinholt1
  • Like 2

We have just a couple packages left to arrive at their destinations. Unfortunately, I don't have tracking #s for them, but hopefully they arrive on time.  We have 1 other SS recipient that has not notified us that she received her package, so I hope she got it. 

I’ve had a real tough week this week and completely forgot my birthday was Wednesday and that I was saving my SS gift to open. I opened it this morning andI just love the gifts! Thank you so much SS. I got a beautiful Harry Potter Quidditch set and a deck of Harry Potter playing cards! 

958-C340-D-C9-CC-40-D2-B843-D42-F948161-

0-A0134-E3-9-D48-4-EE4-A54-B-289-B1-DD16

• Like 4