Secret Santa 2021 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Good morning from Sunny FL.

Just kidding. Today’s a collllllld day bbuuurrrr. I love the cold so it’s fine, it makes me get into to holiday spirit even more.....Ok so, today I am making a list of  notes from my SS & OE info. I will be heading out town since it’s my day off, & & & I am soooo exited to get my shopping done. I think I’ll put on Christmas music in the car to really get things started LOL. I am that jolly person who loves ALL things Christmas. I literally just woke up like 40 mins ago and I thought hhmmm, let me go have a look at our SS updates. And BOOM BoPeep sent out all the info I needed. Thank you Bopeep ! I truly appreciate your hard work. Im going to my office (it’s across my bedroom lol.) turn on the Christmas music (Alexa plays the best music selection.) and get my notes ready for today YAY  :hearthrob  :holiday15  :holiday03  :holiday04  :holiday07

Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea
  • Like 3

Good morning from Sunny FL.

Just kidding. Today’s a collllllld day bbuuurrrr. I love the cold so it’s fine, it makes me get into to holiday spirit even more.....Ok so, today I am making a list of  notes from my SS & OE info. I will be heading out town since it’s my day off, & & & I am soooo exited to get my shopping done. I think I’ll put on Christmas music in the car to really get things started LOL. I am that jolly person who loves ALL things Christmas. I literally just woke up like 40 mins ago and I thought hhmmm, let me go have a look at our SS updates. And BOOM BoPeep sent out all the info I needed. Thank you Bopeep ! I truly appreciate your hard work. Im going to my office (it’s across my bedroom lol.) turn on the Christmas music (Alexa plays the best music selection.) and get my notes ready for today YAY  :hearthrob  :holiday15  :holiday03  :holiday04  :holiday07

I listened to Christmas music yesterday while driving 2 hours back home from my parents house. :)

• Like 2

Thank you All is healing as it should. I had to have a skin graft so it’s a slow process. On the plus side, light duty gives me more time to watch Christmas movies

Thank you All is healing as it should. I had to have a skin graft so it’s a slow process. On the plus side, light duty gives me more time to watch Christmas movies

happy to hear you’re doing well. I pray to God that you continue to heal & find relief in knowing all is going to be good. Heal & get better ❤‍!!! 

• Like 1

Received my package from my SS... Caught a glimpse of the postage and before I even know what’s inside, I appreciate the thought,time and expense put into making my Christmas just a little more brighter this year!! Thank you SS!!!! Will be waiting til Dec. 25 [emoji847]
  • Like 6

Sorry,  Been spending a lot of time at mom's new placement.  Trying to help her adjust.  She is starting to receive cards (yay) and a box arrived with her name.   Mom's birthday is Saturday so I will give them to her then.  It will be a good way to launch the holiday season.  Thank you all!

• Like 4