Win an Xbox Series X by Discussing Black Friday! [Winner Posted!]

Brad

I went into my Christmas sweater box and discovered every Tee Shirt I have ever won going back to 2006. My Favorite is if you can read this I already got the doorbuster. Something like that. Never have won the big prize, but look forward every year to trying to win a tee shirt 

• Like 2

I went into my Christmas sweater box and discovered every Tee Shirt I have ever won going back to 2006. My Favorite is if you can read this I already got the doorbuster. Something like that. Never have won the big prize, but look forward every year to trying to win a tee shirt

That is my favorite tee too!

And the winner (chosen at random via random.org) is... drum-roll please...

HanShotFirst

The randomly selected winning post was this one in the thread I posted asking for help with the color for this year's BF shirts. HanShotFirst had 64 entries in the contest.

There were 2,614 total valid entries for the contest this year (basically all non-deleted posts in this forum except for my posts and posts in the 2 prize club threads).

Congrats and check your PMs to claim your prize. If the prize is not claimed by January 31, 2022 it will be forfeited.

• Like 7