Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Discovery Kids Toy Tent Tunnels 3 in 1 $27.99 (60% off) + Free S&H @ Macys.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 65,552 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 11, 2021 - 9:14 pm

Macys.com offers this fun
Discovery Kids Toy Tent Tunnels 3 in 1
Reg. $69.99
Sale $27.99 (60% off)
Free Shipping

14586540_fpx.tif?$browse$&wid=376&fmt=we

DISCOVERY KIDS 2 Piece Adventure Dome Play Tent W/ Removable 6ft Tunnel Tube, Measures 40" x 40" x 37" Inches, Indoor/Outdoor Pop Up Design, Easy Setup, Lightweight Fabric, Folds Flat

• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—contains small parts; not suitable for children under 3 years
  • 40" x 40" x 37"
  • "GIVE YOUR CHILDREN THEIR OWN HIDEAWAY with the Discovery Kids 2 Piece Adventure Dome Play Tent W/ Removable 6ft Tunnel Tube.
  • The popup dome tent and tunnel measures at 40" x 40" x 37" and is big enough to allow children and their friends to make their own fortress
  • Parents won't have to worry about struggling with the Adventure Dome Play Tent thanks to the easy to setup design.
  • When playtime is over, the collapsible tunnel's coil design plus the tent itself folds flat for compact storage that travels wherever the adventure waits! It also features a lightweight fabric covering for easy cleanup using a damp cloth.
  • PROVIDE HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT for your child with the Discovery Kids 2 Piece Adventure Dome Play Tent W/ Tunnel and make every playdate, sleepover, or social gathering unforgettable!
  • Plastic
  • Spot clean
  • Imported

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users