Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum Sealer Machine Starter Set $29.99 (45% off) @ Sellout.woot.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 63,333 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 21, 2021 - 10:23 pm

Today's deal of the day from Sellout.woot.com is the
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum Sealer Machine Starter 6-Piece Set
$29.99

$54.99 45% off List Price
Free Shipping for Prime Members when you Log in with Your Amazon Account info. or pay $6

a6ddab7f-7b16-4f62-9e99-eac68080044b._AC

The vacuum food storage 6-Piece Starter Set offers the key pieces you need to prepare food ahead and keep it fresh the whole week through. Featuring 1 large vacuum container with double-seal lid, 4 reusable vacuum bags with easy-zip closures, and the compact, quiet vacuum pump that pulls the whole set together, the Starter Set gets you up and running at the press of a button.Save time and money – keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods

• Refrigerating, freezing, sous vide cooking, marinating, or meal prepping, this is the system that can do it all.
  • Starter set includes: 1 large vacuum food storage container, 2 small and 2 medium vacuum sealer bags for food, 1 rechargeable vacuum sealer machine
  • Food storage containers are nestable, freezer safe, microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe
  • Reusable vacuum sealer bags for food, sous vide and more it features easy-zip closures to create a perfect seal and are freezer safe, microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe.
  • Materials: BPA-free, plastic (container lid), bag (zipper) silicone (valve, seal)

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users