Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Mainstays Coastal Printed 70" x 72" Fabric Shower Curtain $4.79 (Was $14.88) @ Walmart.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 63,290 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 18, 2021 - 7:53 am

Walmart.com offers this attractive
Mainstays Coastal Printed 70" x 72" Fabric Shower Curtain
$4.79
Was $14.88
*May be available for free store pickup or get Free 2-Day Shipping on orders $35+

eb1f8f90-1ba3-4258-b2eb-a0e9346221d6.ee1

Turn your bathroom into a beach oasis, by adding this Mainstays Coastal Printed 70" x 72" Fabric Shower Curtain. The fun coastal design is sure to add a fun accent to any bathroom in the house. This Mainstays Coastal Printed 70" x 72" Fabric Shower Curtain is everything you need to brighten up any bathroom décor and fits most standard sized bathtubs. The Mainstays Coastal Printed 70" x 72" Fabric Shower Curtain measures 70" x 72" and is made from a strong and durable 100% polyester fabric. The Mainstays Coastal Printed 70" x 72" Fabric Shower Curtain also is has 12 reinforced button holes on top, to make adding shower curtain hooks easy to apply (not included). The Mainstays Coastal Printed 70" x 72" Fabric Shower Curtain is machine washable, for an easy, no-fuss clean-up when the curtain needs some attention. To keep your shower curtain fresh all year round, we recommend you use a shower liner (not included).

• Material: 100% Polyester
  • Liner Included: No
  • Number of Hook Holes: 12
  • Stitch Reinforced Hook Holes: Yes
  • Washing Care: Machine wash

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users